Chapter 3

Britney's POV.

Tonia - "Wow what was that all about?" 

Me - "What do you mean?" 

Tonia - "You and Daley?" 

Me - "Daley?" 

Tonia - "Yeah Tom Daley, the principals son, the diver in team GB." 

Me - "No youre kidding right!" 

Tonia - "No should i?" 

It couldnt be.. Was it the Tom Daley. The Tom i met that night a year ago? It is.. why didnt i see it until now. His brown amazing eyes, sparkle as the brightest stars, his white smile that brightens up your day, and his laugh that could make you smile on your darkest day. 

Tonia - "Bri? What did you say your last name was again? I think ive seen you somewhere." 

Me - "Patrick. Wait your Tonia Couch?" 

Tonia - "Yes. And youre freakin' Britney Patrick!" 

Me - "Oh my god, ive been dying to meet you. It  was sad you couldnt compete last year." 

Tonia - "I know.. But i was at the after party." 

She winked at me, chuckled and started walking away from me.

Me - "Oi. What are you on?"

Tonia - "Tom told me everything. Oh right! We need to find Tom!" 

I sat off after her and soon caught up with her.

Me - "Come on! I havent met him in a year. I bet he wont know who i am." 

Tonia - "Youve met him all day today darling and for your information, he still thinks and talks about you." 

Me - "He does?" 

I felt heat going up in my face as i started blushing a light shade of pink. Just then i felt someone wrapping their arms around my shoulder and pecked me on the cheek. 

Jack - "Hey babe. Hows first day in school?" 

Me - "Its good, really good." 

Tonia - "Urm, excuse me? But how do you know each other?" 

Jack - "Bri is my girlfriend." 

Tonia - "Wait what?!" 

Jack - "Yeah, im so in love with her. She brightens up my day, makes my heart skip a beat everytime she looks at me, and when we kiss the whole world stops moving." 

Tonia - "What the acutall fu.." 

Me - "He's joking Tonia, calm down. Jacks my best friend."

Tonia - "Oh thank god! And right, i forgot about you having a bestie Jacky." 

She winked and hit him on the arm before running away leaving me along by my locker when i felt someone tapping my shoulder.

Tom's POV.

Me - "Emily, youre dead. I swear to god, when i catch you. Youd wish we didnt know each other!" 

I yelled as i ran after her. We have practically running around the school 3 times now. She's really quick, for a girl. 

Chris - "Oi why are you trying to kill my girl?" 

Chris came around the corner with his arm  around Emily who started to giggle and cuddle up to him and kissed his cheek. 

Emily - "My personal soldier. Protecting me from evil, you with other words." 

She smirked and stuck her tounge out on me. But soon a huge smile spread across her  face.