A trip to remember - one direction

Chapter 2: 

Step up three is playing in the background and all we could hear is snoring, I turn around and I see 

Inesse's mouth open, I swear it sounded like a fog horn. Then I turn to Sam who's on one side of me. She is cracking up laughing, all of a sudden I hear a big bang as I she Sams phone on the floor. She must have accidentally thrown it when she was laughing at my brothers lame joke. By the way, I knew this trip was going to be great the only problem is that the siblings were coming too. (And if you are wondering what happened to freya, yes she did go to the toilet.) 

Shortly after a few movies we started singing to songs. Then we watched a stupid thing on utube called one cup to girls. Sam couldn't stand to watch, Freya was making jokes about it, Nicky was laughing at Freya, Nessy was making statements about it and I added some jokes and laughed. I don't know what was more funny the fact that it was disgusting or the jokes that were added. Be aware: do not look this up on utube it is not appropriate for young viewers. Please don't watch it! The bus stopped to get a late snack, it was about 5:30, the only shops were Coles and a little French restaurant. This must have been the weirdest day, I mean we always thought about eating them and joking about it but to see them placed infront of you, the thought of eating frogs legs was just strange. I always thought of frog legs to be really chewy and dry with an unusual texture but it was actually quite nice, I mean it's good to try new things. They were really soft and it was like chicken, it just melted in your mouth. Although Inesse and Nicky didn't quite like it, there main response was, (Yuck!)

While we were waiting for the bill at the restaurant Nicole was trying out some interesting sounds such as a police car, ambulance, fog horn and horse. Freya told her to stop being stupid but I told her at least we won't loose her, I mean if we put a little light on her head and she made sounds like what she was doing all the time we would never loose her again. You see Nicole is very adventurous even though she's sixteen and can easily wonder off and get into trouble.

Anyway we get back on the bus and a few more hours and finally we arrive at the campsite entrance and get allocated to a campground with a map showing the campsite area. The bus drives down a rocky bush path leading to our grounds, we see Brooke, Trisha and Rosie waving to us as we all wave back. Then I see someone from the corner of my eye. She's playing on her phone then I duck away from the window and say, 'I never knew Emma was coming,' as I look confused. Sam then replies, 'I hate her she treats everyone like crap.' 

'And she thinks she is your best friend, it's sort of creepy.' freya says as it all goes quiet, very quiet and then she says with a squeaky voice, 'Unicorn!' 

With the hand sign as well, we start laughing and soon forget about her.

By the time we know it the tents are up and we are finally all relaxed and start talking. We play truth or dare although it's more like just truth and telling secrets which turn into long, funny and very interesting conversations.

Katie is walking to us with five guys around her. They're so hot I said to myself. They stop when they reach us as Freya turns to me and says, 'They look very filmier,' just before we can even guess who they are Katie introduces the band of hot singers as her cousins. I looked around and as she said that inesses  

month dropped to amazement. We tried acting normal so we introduced each-other and then began talking again. Other people turned up and then we had dinner and ended the night.

(Just so you know, if you didn't get the message the hot band is one direction!)

AN Sorry i haven't updated for a while i've been working on another story, it's called (I'm not into bad boys, sorry!) it's not about one direction but it is better than this story from my opinion, please have a read of it some time.