|| sheba? who is sheba?|| part 2

"Hmm...this tent looks familiar..who could possibly be in it?" Someone said. Felix seemd to relax and even get more happy than he was a while ago. And before i even could say anything felix ran outside. Well...i were now the creepy one, cuz i was stalking felix and...another cat?.
.
Felix's pov
"Howdy!" Sheba said happily. "SHEBA!" I shouted. "Who's my favorite fluff-ball?" Sheba said and ruffled my 'hair'. "Ha ha! Good good!" I laughed. Sheba was talking about my new book but then i rememberd that y/n was still in my tent. "Oh my! Sorry i have guests here!" I said before sheba could even stop talking. I ran to my tent and bought y/n outside. "Y/n this is sheba! Sheba this is y/n" i said.
.
Y/n's pov
I was staring at sheba saying nothing, until sheba just took my hand and shaked it. "Nice to meet you y/n" sheba said and let go of my hand. "Yeaaah nice to meet you too!" I said and smiled.
( Time skip cuz i'm lazy  😅👌)
It was getting late and sheba was leaving. I was almost asleep when i heard felix coming back inside the tent. Yeah right we weren't sleeping next to each other, i was on the other side of the tent and felix on the other. And i didn't mind cuz i don't even know this dude so well that i could sleep next to him. For some reason i just couldn't fell asleep..but i don't want to turn around, what if felix is sleeping and he would wake up? ~Ughh..~ i thought and closed my eyes.
(Time skip to next morning)
I woke up and saw felix still sleeping. ~how am i going to get past him whitout wakeing him up?~ i thought and carefully moved abit