||okay... || part 10

Felixs pov
.
I was trying to find the others. "Hey?" I yelled every now and then.
●small time skip brought to you by adorable Boris.●
It has been awhile and no one has find Felix.
.
Bendys pov
.
~what if i get lost...what am i gonna do?~ Bendy thought and kept walking, before he heard someone talking to them self. "H-hm? Is someone there?!" Bendy yelled.
"who are y- wait...Bendy is that you? Felix asked. I smiled and hugged Felix before realizeing what i did. "O-oh im sorry mr. Felix!" I said before i felt Felix hugging me. "H-huh?".
"I was sick worried of you! Where are all the others? Are they still lost?" Felix asked while hugging me. "Oooohhh...they are safe, they are the ones that send me here to find you!" I said. "Okay...let's go meet them and found our way back." Felix said while letting me go. "Okay, let's go!" I said and started to walk back to others. "Hey..did you saw y/n? She/he looked like they needed help..." Felix sayed while walking. "Oh we find her/him, and helped her/him." I said before yelling "HEY, I FIND HIM! NOW GIMME SOME ROPE!!"
.
Y/ns pov
.
You heard Bendys voice. "Oh you're back!" You said and smiled. "Gimme some rope!" You continued.
● timeskip ●
"Oh i'm glad to see that you are okay y/n!" Felix said. "Yeah yeah how sweet and all, but we really need to find a way out of here." Cuphead said when he heard you two talking to each other. "Ugh...i hate to say ut but for once i have to agree with Cuphead." Bendy said. "Oh yeah..you guys are right...so..how are we gonna get out of here?" You asked
.
Ugh.. it has been a while since i wrote something buuut i've been busy as you know...