Chapter 1

" hey Kat!? Have you seen my Geometry Book?"

My sister was up bright and early for school, I called her " un- normal" I mean who the hell wakes up at 5:30, runs around the house looking for her geometry book? Yep, my sister! She ran into my room, the door slammed against the wall.

"Get the fuck out of my ROOM!"

I yelled sleepily, throwing my pillow at her direction. Idk if I hit her but let's hope that I did. Cause She seriously needs some help.

" ooh come onnnnn! It's 6:45 am and you only have 20 minutes to get ready!"

She ran out slamming the door, again. " ooh and by any chance... If you see my math book let me know!" She was gone, Finally!

Why can it already be Friday? But to my luck it's only Monday. I starched my arms, tacking my time to get out of bed. If I am late, well who cares I only have 3 more weeks left and I will be out and on my own!

I walked over to my closet, looking at all of the options I could wear

" NNAAAHHHHHH!" I threw one my favorite, light green tanks on the flow and grabbed a hoody instead. I put on my black nick shorts and my purple running shoes and I was all set! A whole 5 minutes to get ready, it should be a new world record

" are you ready?" I grabbed an apple before taking off.

" give me a sec!" She waved me off, still looking for her stupid book.

"Why can't you just give up and tell Mrs. Core you can't find it?" I shoved half of the apple in my mouth, you could say I wasn't a lady like.

She stopped what she was doing " oooh, I don't know... MAYBE BECAUSE ITS $75.00?" She threw her hands in the air and proceeded with her search.

" well I don't want to be late, so I'm gonna go!" I grabbed the keys on my way out and headed to my white old car. I started the engine and turned on 97.9 and my favorite song played on the radio. As I was about to pull out of the drive way

" HOLD ON!" My sister was running after the car with her math book in her hands! She threw her back pack in the back seat and jumped in to the passenger seat.

" look at you! You found it!" I gave her a high five and we went off to our last 3 weeks of school!

"Hmmmhhh! Look at him Ket? His a keeper!" Natalie was looking at Jared. The most popular kid in school, great at sports, lots of friends, and not a bad looker either. Who am I kidding, yes his hot! But such an ass whole.

Last year the little idiot asked me if I wanted to go to his place and do something, he was leaning more towards sex. I strait out told him I don't want any deceases from him, which did the job and he never talked to me again ever since. I mean his friends were still trying to hook us up, since he was a wimp to do it himself. And my sister was one of those friends of course.

" don't!" I simply said and kept on walking to my locker.

" and why not? Seriously Ket? I am doing you a favor, any girl would kill to be with him!" She walked beside me, purposefully talking loud.

" because he isn't my type.... Why don't you just date him?" I stopped walking making her bump into me.

" and what is your type then?" She looked up at me, since I was only a couple inches higher than her.

" you know my type.... Not an ass whole, and look at that his already out!" I smirked

" that's it? Just not an ass whole?" She was getting frustrated with me, as she always has when it came to me and dating.

" A Marine! First he needs to be a marine, Nat! I've told you that so many times!" I exchanged my History book with my English book and shot my locker.

" that's so DUMP! You can't just have one type and it has to be a marine?" She knew I didn't make since, and in some ways I didn't.

I have many types of traits I want a guy to have and one of them is being a marine. The rest I just haven't told her.

" and that's why I'm not like you!" I walked into my class room and took a seat across from Jared.