CHAPTER 2

I'm on my way to find my room.. But I guess they haven't posted the names yet ..so, I'm  just gonna wait till I see someone I know ..

....................

Aaghhhh!!! I've waited like forever and I can't see anybody familiar.. so, I climbed to the second floor and saw my EXbestfriend  ..'am I in he'll or What?'

Our eyes met and he smiled at me..
"Hi? Transferred?"

"Yeah!" I fake a smile.

"Good luck." And he just ruined my hair and walk past me.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey!! Why you here?" Emmanuel ask (my bestfriend)

"Just passing by, you? What you doing here?" I ask back

"This is the plaza and this is a free country.. so I guess I can be anywhere I want." I knew that he was being sarcastic so then we laughed our hearts out..

But then he change the topic "remember Eric?"
"Of course, his my crush!"
"I know, i know!"
"So what about him?"

"He ask for your number, and I gave it" he said it like it was just nothing to him ..

"Why did you give it!?." I ask him smiling while being angry at the same time.. But in just a second it all sank in!

I run around like a retarded person around the plaza.. like I don't know what I'm suppose to feel ..

Emman told me that his family was in a big trouble like syndicate trouble.. But I never felt turn of about it .. and as his best friend he supported me and my feelings..

I knew that it would hurt him because he knows that Eric is not good for me.. and he supported me because he also knew that he couldn't stop my feelings..

When me and Eric became more than friends.. my relationship with my best friend was also starting to get really cold .. And I regret it all.. 'I'm such a selfish best friend.. 'so, I broke up with Eric.

But then it was too late, Emman had a girlfriend.. And that girl was perfect for him ...and I didn't  want to bother him, I'm Happy for my best friend anyway and proud of him ..

*END OF FLASHBACK*