Intro

Bella's POV

"Today we will be going to Olympia and staying there over the weekend and i trust you all to behave okay kids especially you Emmett!!" says Esme "yes mom" is Emmett's response to Esme. Esme and Carlisle say their goodbyes and we all go up to our room Ness goes with Jake into her room. Me and Edward go to his old room. Alice and Jasper in there room. Rosalie and Emmett go to their room. Ten minutes later I hear glass break and then I face Edward he has the biggest smile on his face that looks like he'll burst any minute. I guess I know what that noise was. I'm guessing Rosalie and Emmett could stay away from each other to long. I start hearing Edward playing my lullaby and as he plays someone knocks on the door it's Alice. "What now Alice?" "Gosh Bella I'm just asking if you wanted to play Truth or Dare?" said Alice. "Sure, when?" "Now silly come on!" Alice started dragging me then suddenly stopped. She said to give her a minute so i went back with Edward. " Alice said to meet her downstairs in 5". "Bella do you know what your getting yourself into?". "Yea, i mean its just a game!!". "whatever you say hun"

Alice's POV

I go to Ness room and tell jake and ness to head downstairs we're all playing truth or dare she agrees and they head downstairs. I turn towards Rose and Emmett's room and am surprised to see Emmett gone and Rose say "He heard you say truth or dare ill be right down." I can't wait !! I skip downstairs and there's my jazzy on the floor I sit next to and start with the rules." Okay the rules are simple no mind reading, no helping each other and nothing revealing our secret. remember since we're all over 13 the game rating is PG-13, agreed? the room is then filled with nods." Okay who's first?" Emmett start yelling "ME!ME!ME!" I reply "fine Emmett who's the lucky one?" Emmett replies..........

_________________cliffhanger