Round 1

Bella's POV

Emmett replies... "Jasper Truth or Dare?" Jasper got hesitant. " Fine Dare" "You're gonna regret it!" The dare was going to unpredictable because the fact that this is Emmett the game is gonna get out of hand pretty quickly. " Jasper I dare you to go Jessica Stanley's house in your boxers and scream in her yard zombies are coming!!" We all drove down to Jessica's house and hid in the bushes. I couldn't believe what Jasper was about to do. Jasper started stripping and i was laughing my head off Alice started getting all mad. If she were human she would be blushing. Jasper started going into Jess's yard and started yelling "Zombies are coming! Help! " Jasper's eyes got wide I followed his gaze and saw him staring at Jessica. "Jasper, Jasper Hale What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jasper got in the car with all of us and dressed himself. As we got home the everyone returned to there original place. " Jazzy its your turn" Alice leaned on him. Please don't pick me! I thought to myself. He looked straight at Ness and jake. Ness was leaning on Jake as he rubbed her back. They looked so happy together. Shit he better not choose Ness. He then started " Truth or Dare, Ness?" " Truth" she shouted with confidence. Uh oh! This isn't gonna end well. "Chicken" Emmett muttered under his breath. "Whatever" she ignored him and stared at Jasper as he started saying the question out loud." Is it true Ness you've made out with Jacob and thought about you guys going all the way and have let Edward read your thoughts?" "Maybe?" "Ness it's a yes or no question" she replied completely embarrassed "Fine yes okay you happy uncle jasper!!" she ran up to her room crying Jacob following behind her. " Jasper you are so dead!!"

Renesmee POV

I can't believe my uncle made me answer that question does he not know thats private. He's so mean. Jake started rubbing my back i just sobbed into his shirt making it all wet. Im so getting him back.

__________________________ ideas for dares or truths are appreciated vote and follow read my other stories