POWERFUL CONNECTIONS

Elle pov

We pulled into the house and when we got up to the door, after I closed the door I was pushed up against the wall right next to it and noah had started to kiss me. Noah had gotten my jacket off, I pulled him closer to me and he picked me up and I wrapped me legs around his waist. He walked us up the steps and got us to the bedroom, he opened the door and closed it with his foot. I got my shoes kicked off, and his shirt off he moved his hand up and got mine and thankfully I was wearing a bra that gave my breasts the little push they need to look great. He sat me down on the bed and I moved my way to the middle of the bed and he climbed up in between my legs. He kissed his way down to my breasts and pulled me forward to kiss me and he unhooked my bra, he kissed me again and within a few seconds I got his pants off and he got mine off. He kissed all the way down to the start of my underwear and pulled them off within a few moments I had done the same and within a few moments we are one body and not two.

In the afterglow I looked at my ring and I couldn't be happier, "noah I do love you I hope you know that" I said. "I love you too, Elle and I couldn't Imagine my life without you in it".

The next chapter will be jumping a year or so ahead while they are graduated from college and about to get married and something happens as well.