why do you still love me ( an emo love story)

Imagine waking up every morning with your past always haunting you....Well I always do this is a good time to enter duce myself my name is autumn Garcia and I'm 17 years old I live with my dad he's a good father I used to live with my mom and my dad wasn't really in my life but that changed....i got tooken away from my mother when I was six and I've been living with my dad ever since..but anyways I was walking out the door to see my two best friends Ashley and Derek Ashley and I have been friends since 6th grade she is more of a sister to me Ashley is crazy at times but she is so adorable haha and Derek I've known him since 8th grade we met when these two boys that would bully me everyday Derek one day stopped it he saved me you can say after a couple of punches the boys never bullied me agian and lets just say I have a major CRUSH on Derek he has those crystal blue eyes with the hair that covers his face which make him even cuter but its not just looks it his personality the way he treats me from different girls its just amazing "hey autumn lets go to the park" says Ashley " Ya autumn please please pretty please with a cherry on top" says Derek with puppy dog eyes "fine" I say with a smile on my face we starts to race towards the park until Derek grabs me by my wrist and pulls me on top of his back Ashley looks at me with that face that says awe y'all are so cute all of a sudden Derek stops running I look up and Ashley stopped to I say "what's wrong" still kinda laughing from all the running and being on Derek's back I look up and my laugh and smile faded real fast as soon as I saw him...

so what did y'all think haha I hope good well ill try to update soon have alot going on for school well see y'all soon

comment

rate

keep your head up beautiful your perfect ❤