a dream come true

a few moments later I heard a knock on my door "go away" I said with a shaky voice I heard a deep voice come from the other side of the door I then realized it was Derek. I wiped my tears I tried to wiped away all the smeared eyeliner but I just made it worse. I opened the door right then I felt a pair of hand wrap around me "autumn are you okay" It took me awhile to answer cause I usually just say im fine but I don't want to lie to him but I didn't want to express my feelings to him "I'm fine Derek" and at that moment I also realized that he really did care "tell me the truth" he said. I unwrapped his hands from my body and I sat on the bed he sat next to me "autumn you can talk to me" he said as if he was going to cry " Derek I'm scared of that boy okay when I saw him I can't stand seeing those memories agian they all came back and I can't take it all the beatings I went threw Yu don't understand that I'm tired of them always coming back into my head" at this point I was balling my eyes out. He cupped his hands around my face "autumn if you were mine I would never lay a finger on you like he did I would treat you so much better then that dump of an asshole" I was kinda confused cause I be never heard him say his feelings he must have saw my face cause about two seconds later he kissed me it was kinda intense but good I felt like this was a dream come true about 5 minutes later he let go of me and sat back " autumn I...I love you" those words kept running threw my head with his intense deep voice I turned to face him starring into his crystal blue eyes "Derek I've always loved you"

hey guys I hope You like this chapter what do Yu think of the book I hope Yu like it I finally got out of my writer block haha but what do Yu think will they become a couple!?😍

I hope everybody has a good day baiii little pandas

comment

rate