Prologue

°•●P R O L O G U E●•°

______________________________________________

Dear Rin,
I'll just cut to the chase, I'm moving out of town. Uh, Konoha actually. I can't stay in Samezuka forever. You know this was going to happen and you and Sousuke-- I'll miss you both. I know you're gonna cry if you read this, I'm sorry. When I come back to visit, I'll make sure to get you souvenirs from Konoha! Don't be sad! And since the both of you are older than me, when I return, I want the both of you to treat me to dinner! No exception! Ha ha, though, all jokes aside. . . I love you guys, my mom will update your moms about our status, you know mothers. Well, bye? I don't think I should say goodbye. Maybe a see you soon in the future suits the atmosphere better. Ha ha. I'm crying. Oh god, I'm wetting the paper. Sorry if some words are muddled and unreadable. The damn dust, you know? Well then, see you soon aniki!

Love,
Naruto.
______________________________________

The blond looked over his shoulder to face the scene behind him. He clenched his fists tightly and his shoulders tensed as he heard the cries of sorrow from a distance. He was such a coward. Leaving them like this. The new town probably wouldn't be any better than this one. Probably worse. Who knew, right? He bit his rosy lips and squeezed his eyes shut as he entered the car. There shouldn't be regret present, but it was probably because of Rin and Sousuke. He didn't want any more friends, those two were the best of the best, they may be a bit rude to strangers, but he loved them both. The bullying here was shortened and shallow because of the two, and so, he owed them his life and love.

  He bared his neck in response to their names and noticing he did as such, red flooded his cheeks. He lifted his fingers and ghosted over healed love bites and hickeys. He trailed his palm down to his right hip where a tattoo of a butterfly and a small shark was. He traced the lines as his eyes glazed over itselves and projected memories of which he had with the redhead and ravenette through their childhood and high school years. He was only a goddamn 8th grader, he couldn't blame anyone, though, he wanted this.

  He didn't.

  He mind delved into fonder memories. The times where they played 'Tickle Attack' and 'Hide and Seek' played through his head. Then he fell into more intimate times where they shared his body and covered it with bruises and bite marks. He blushed crimson again.

  He wanted this and he wouldn't look back. He just hopes those two would chase after him, because he could never love without them. Ever.