First Sight

Fuck!

You were typing on your laptop in your office. Glancing at the screen, you saw your visible mistake in your article on Fall fashion. You have been working as a magazine reporter since you graduated from college. Correcting your mistake, you sigh in relief. There was a knock on the door. It took you away from all general thoughts.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"Your fabulous boss, y/n." She answered.

"Come in." You told her.

Your boss was like Lady Godiva in stilettos shoes. She was like a goddess of the magazine office. Your boss was completely beautiful. Anna, your boss, shut the door behind her. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing her eyeglasses. She didn't look her age. Anna sat down a folder title: June issue. It was the beginning of May.

"We have our cover model." She said clapping.

"Who is it?" You asked.

Anna took out a picture of a man standing gracefully in a corner. She smiled.

"Sebastian Stan." She replied.

"We usually work with actresses." You told her.

"I know, but we need to freshing up." She spoke. "I want you to interview Sebastian tonight." Anna told you.

It was your first interview for the magazine. Your heart jumped in your chest. She picked you out of five other people to do the interview. You pick up the picture and looked at it. A handsome man with a nice defined jawline. His eyes were beautiful. The color of his eyes were like an ocean. He was everything you pictured in a man. You decided to take the interview.

"I'll do it." You told her.

Anna smiled, "Great!" She said as she opened the door. "I will need it in a week from now." She told you. Anna left and shut the door.

You shut your laptop and begin to look at the folder. There was a piece of paper giving you Sebastian's contact information. You found his cellphone number on the paper. Then you dialed the number into your desk phone. It was ringing on his end of the phone.

"Hello!" A male voice said on the other end of the phone.

"Hello, my name is y/n and I am a reporter for Cosmopolitan magazine." You told the voice on the other end. "Is Mr. Stan there to talk?" You asked.

"I'm him." He said. Sebastian's voice on the phone made you think of a lullaby. It was soft but manly still.

"Mr. Stan, the magazine has picked you to our cover model for next month's issue. I want to see if you are not busy tonight, so we can talk about the interview." You explained to him.

"Oh cool!" He said, "I am going to be home tonight. You can come over tonight at 8 pm for the talk." Sebastian told you.

"Okay, thank you." You said smiling.

"You're welcome, y/n." He said back. Sebastian hangs up.

You put your phone down on the receiver. An interview with Sebastian Stan was in the works. You begin wonder how interesting it was to interview a big time star. You could say anything to him about everything. Reopening your laptop, you finish with the fashion report of the month. You send it by e-mail to the editor. Then you went home to get ready for the interview with Sebastian Stan.

****
*Sebastian*

After you got off the phone with y/n, you went to get a shower and got ready for the interview. Her voice was attractive on the phone. Your phone rings and you pick it up. It was your mother.

"Hi mom!" You said on the phone.

"Buna ziua baietelul meu." She told you on the phone.

Fuck! She is using Romanian again.

"Mom, can you speak English to me?" You asked her.

"Alright, I'll use English." She answered sighing.

She's pissed at you.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"It's nothing. I was wondering when I'll see you before you go Pennsylvania for big con." She answered.

"Anytime if you want." You insisted.

"I will be over in two days." Your mother told you. She hangs up the phone.

Then you heard a knock on the door. You went over to the door. Checking through the little eye piece, you saw an attractive wan standing in the hallway. She was beautiful. She knocked on the door again.

Okay Stan, you need to play it cool. It is strictly professional between the two of you.

You open the door to let her inside of your apartment. Even she smelled great, you wonder what her perfume she was wearing. As you watched her walk in, you caught the smell again. She sat down on the couch and began to dig through her things. You went to sit by her on the couch. She found what she was looking for in her bag. It was a notebook and a pen.

"Let's begin, Mr. Stan." She said clicking the pen to write on the notebook paper.

"Call me, Sebastian." You told her.

"Alright, Sebastian." She replied with a smile on her face.

Y/n is an extremely beautiful woman. She asked you all the right questions for the article. You did not mind her. During the interview, you watched her body language. She was interested in you. She would cross her legs together. Her legs were smooth and silky. It was putting you on high alert. For an hour, you pictured her as that hard working girl with respect. You respected women. Of course, your mom had taught you that from an early age. You were old school with the ladies. Somehow, your inner animal was awakened by this female. After the interview, you got off the couch. You went over to the kitchen to make tea for you and her.

"This is a nice place you have here, Sebastian." She said.

"Yeah, I know. I lived here for closely to three years." You told her.

"It's a great neighborhood here too." She said to you leaning over the island counter.

You nod, "Also, it's beautiful here in the fall." You smiled at her.

When the tea was done, you made two mugs of tea. You place them on the island counter. Y/n begins to drink her tea. She looks cute with her tea.

"How about dinner tomorrow night?" You asked. You were only thinking that phase. It slipped out of your mouth.

"Sure!" She answers.

Time went by, y/n was leaving to go home. She packed up her things into her bag. You watched her. She was stunning and smart. Then she left your apartment. You were alone again. Walking back over to the couch, you begin to check on your phone. There was fifteen messages from Will, Chase, Charles and Don. You responded to them at once.

'Sorry, I was in an interview. I am going to bed. I will text back in the morning.' -Seb

You place your phone on the charge and went to your bedroom. It was time to get some rest for the night. You closed your eyes and you had y/n on your mind. This was not work well for you. She was a magazine reporter and you were an actor.

Shit...