Finale

*Four Years Later*

Sebastian and you have been married for almost five years. Emma has grown up to be a beautiful girl at four years old. You thank your husband for her looks. Two years later, Sebastian and you welcomed Cooper Henry Stan into your growing family. As you watch your children, Sebastian came over and kisses your cheek. He puts his hand on your growing bump. You were expecting another girl who was due in the fall.

It has been many years since drama happened. Hope got married to a photographer named Hunter. Kitty was still Sebastian's assistant. She is engaged to a man named Beau. Anna landed herself a man with three children. She loves step motherhood. Natalie and Paul have their hands full with a pre teen son and teenage daughter. They were still in love with each other. As for Tia, she had met her end. Tia died from a hit and run accident. The driver did see her entering onto the road. Tia was paying attention to her Instagram followers. He tried to stop in time, but it was too late. The funeral was a quiet one.

Emma and Cooper came over with a butterfly in Emma's hand. Sebastian and you moved to 'burbs when you were expecting Cooper. You look into your children's beautiful blue eyes. Emma smiles at you. Cooper sits down on the ground.

"Momma," Emma said, "This butterfly is hurted."

"Emmie," You said to your daughter, "You can nurse the butterfly back to health." You told her.

"Okay momma." Emma smiles as she skips away from you.

You pick up Cooper off the ground. Smelling his diaper, you sighed. Cooper made a mess in his diaper. Soon, Sebastian and you would starting to potty training on Cooper before baby number three arrives. Sebastian comes walking outside as you were heading inside with Cooper to change him.

"Watch Emmie, love." You told him

"Alright." Sebastian whispers. He kisses you.

"Eww... Dada." Cooper said in disgust.

"I'm allow to kiss your mom." Sebastian told his son.

At night, you tuck in Emma and Cooper in their beds. Sebastian kisses each of their cheeks. You leaned on the door as you watch him with your children. He was kind father who loved his kids. Sebastian is teaching Emma Romanian when he is  home from filming.

"Noapte bunà, daddy." said Emma as she cuddled her bear.

"Noapte bună, îngerașul meu." Sebastian told her.

Cooper waved his little hand, "Sleepy." He said falling asleep.

Sebastian and you went to the master bedroom. You got ready for bed as Sebastian went to get a shower. Laying in bed, you felt your littlest one kick inside of you. Sebastian came out of the shower wearing nothing on him. He smirks at you. You shake your head.

"Are you trying to kick-start my labor early?" You asked him.

"Nah, I'm sleeping naked tonight." Sebastian chuckles.

"You know Emma and Cooper will be coming in here later." You told him.

"Shit, I guess we need Grandma Georgeta to baby sit for us." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"You said that a few months ago." You said pointing your finger to your stomach. "Baby number three happened." You sighed.

"We did plan Cooper." He grinned.

"Are you saying our boys planned and our girls made from a wild crazy night?" You asked.

"Not exactly." He said.