Without You

*Month one*

You were sitting your bed eating ice cream. The Sebastian Stan issue was a success. You got a lighter and grabbed the magazine. Lighting the magazine on fire, you threw it into the tub. Watching it burn, you sigh. Work was stress for you. Anna was packing on more loads than usual. She felt you needed to keep busy. Hope left the city for awhile. She promised to come back for the fall months. You were alone again. Of course, you didn't hang out with Brad. You were too depressed over Sebastian.

*Month two*

It was the hottest July on record. Kids were running in and out the fountains to keep cool. Their parents were in the shade keeping cool. A man came running down the street. He was sexy and handsome. The man smiled at you as you smiled at him. He stopped to see you.

"Hi!" He said sitting next to you in the shade, "My name is Tim. What's yours?" He asked.

"It's y/n." You answered.

Tim smiled at you, "It's a hot day." He said.

"Yeah, it's 94°F today. Heat index of 105." You replied.

"Maybe I should jump into the fountain." He  looked at you as he spoke.

"Are you serious?" You asked him.

"Yes I am." He responded as he got up from the ground. Tim went over and jumped into the fountain.

You got up and followed him to the fountain. He looked at you as the breeze blew in your hair. His brown eyes were bright and you liked them.

"Do you want to join me?" Tim asked.

"Nah..." You said shaking your head.

"Come on, the water is great." He laugh.

You sighed and went in. The water was nice and cool. It felt great due to the extreme heat. After a couple of hours with Tim, you went home. You decided Tim was not worth your time. Most of July was spend in the air conditioned office of work and at home. You decided to spend time with your parents in the Hamptons for a couple weeks and work from their place. Your mom was happy while your father figured you needed air. They took you to a party. It was at friends house. There, you saw couple of Sebastian's friends. Chace, Chris, Toby and Taylor were at the party. You figured Sebastian would be there too.

*Month three*

August swept in quick. You were laying on your bed looking up at the ceiling. Hope called you twelve times to see if you were alive. Anna had Ashley Benson come into office to be the September cover model. She was talking to her about life after Pretty Little Liars. After the meeting, you asked Ashley for an autograph for your niece Lettie. She signed her name on a piece of paper and left.

You went over to your sister's in the Bronx. Paul and she were getting ready to have dinner. She was shocked that you came over from the city to visit. You give the autograph to Lettie. During dinner, you told her that you saw your parents. They were still upset with your sister choosing Paul over the high life. Afterwards, you went back to the city.

At work, Anna was sitting on your desk. She felt excited about something. You were reading an article to her from CNN. She looked at you. Then she sighed.

"I am going to St. Bart's in a couple weeks. I want Hope and you come with me." She asked you.

"St. Bart's?" You answered.

"It's a girls trip, y/n." She told you.

"Okay, I will go. I will let Hope know. With her schedule tight, she might go with us." You explained.