Died

It was the the next day, lawless woke up and noticed that (y/n) wasn't in the room. So he transform in to his Hedgehog form and went to look for her. He kept looking for her till he noticed that a lot of guards were standing near a door and some are running from each side.
Lawless pov-
What is going on? Why is there a lot of guards? Let me see what's going on, it was easy for me to go in because no one noticed me. When I did I wish I hadn't because the thing I saw was the person I loved so much died.she was laying on the ground with blood around her and the king was also dead near her. I heard the guards talking.
Guard 1- who did this? Why would they do this?
Guard 2- not sure, but who ever did this will pay
Guard 3- how did we not notice it. Did none of you heard a thing?
The guards- no
Guard 1- every one we will find the person who did this. Let's go
Every one had left so I transformed in two my vampire self. Why? Why would they kill her! I couldn't stop crying
Lawless- please don't leave me
With that words I left and never turning back because I knew I would have killed every one in the village. I also made a promise that I would never love again.
Y/n pov-
It hurts a lot. My body hurts why would they do this. Romeo (lawless) am sorry i never got to tell you that I love you.
?-hello there
Y/n- huh...
?-I am tsubaki, don't worry you will live but not as a human
What is he talking about? I don't remember what had happened next because I had passed out. But I knew things would be different.