Let's have go

Hello this my first book so no hate. Hope you like it.

Third person

Percy and Annabeth got married and live near long lost sound (they live near camp just in case of a emergency). They have twins named  Bianca  and one named Luke both aged 10. They had kids at 18 so they are 28 now.

Percy's Pov

I was outside sitting on the beach looking into the ocean. Luke came outside and sat next to me. 'Hey dad, for school they asked us to make a poster about someone that means a lot to us, and I choose you.' Explained Luke I felt a leap of joy. 'Really son you choose me.' I said with excitement in my eyes. 'Yes, I thought you would be best because I relate to you and I love you.' Said Luke. 'Thanks, so when do you start the interviews.' I said. Well right now, if that is ok.' Said Luke.

Luke's Pov

I have so many ideas for this poster of dad. All I need is some backstory of his childhood. 'Ok dad, where did you spend most of your time when you where my age.' I know dad is hiding something from me.

Percy's Pov

'Ummmmmm, I can't really remember.' I lied. Of course I remember but I don't think Luke or  Bianca are ready to know about me and Annabeth. 'But I did go to a summer camp with your mum.' Percy said to cover his lie. I am starting to think think I should talk to Annabeth about the kids knowing our childhood and what their future may be.

Time skip

Third Person

The kids are asleep and Percy and Annabeth are in their room

Percy's Pov

This is the perfect time to talk to Annabeth about the kids future. 'Hey  Annabeth' I said 'What Percy' she said 'ummmmmmm, I really think we should tell the kids our past not just pretend when don't remember.' I said 'Oh Percy, I really don't know.' She said 'I just don't think they should leave knowing that we had no childhood, plus they deserve to know. 'I just don't want them to overreact.' She explained 'I know I don't want them to over react  to overreact  as well, but we have to, they will find out  actually.' I explained. 'Oh fine, we will tell them at dinner tomorrow.' She explained 'Yes! Goodnight wise girl.' I said sleeperly 'Good night seaweed brain' she said. I had just gotten to to sleep when I had a bad dream. Thaila (In this fan fiction Thaila is alive so dell with it) Nico, Jason, Piper, Grover, Frank, Calypso, Leo and Hazel were all standing in a long line looking very uncomfortable. A Monster/Man came creeping up behind them. I tried to pull riptide out of my pocket and fight the monster/man but I couldn't move. He grabbed Thaila and ran away with her. My friends then ran after her and found them selfs in a large temple. A dark voice started a evil laugh that made everybody shiver. 

Annabeths Pov

Percy is yelling in his sleep again. Bet it's a dream about another evil God or Tatin trying to take down Mount Olympias. Percy woke with a start and sarted fast breathing. 'Percy are you have a nightmare again.' I said. 'Well everyone meaning Thaila, Nico, Jason, Piper, Grover, Frank, Calypso, Leo and Hazel and a monster/man snuck up behind them and took Thaila. I tried to warn them but I could not move or speck so I just stood there. They then ran after them and ended up in a large temple. Then a dark voice started a evil laugh. Then I woke up.' He explained. 'Well that's a lot to take in, who do you think the evil laughter was from.' I said. 'Well I know that it can't be anyone from the big three but other wise I don't know.' He said

Did you like it. Put your ideas and thoughts on the part of my book.

QQUT- phone or iPad
Phone