Chapter SIXNESS(Man do i love One Direction)♥

Hey guys i hope youve all been enjoying my story sooo far i mean its been fun for me to write it.. and i know the chapters dont seem long its cause i have no clue okkkk soo heres six

~Jade♥♥

___________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

  *Avalon came soo worried...shes a good friend. zayn also.. he came because he wanted to, not because he had to, i think avy and zayn are a great couple..Oh my gosh what about my date tonight i have to get out of here..ASAP i cant tell harry what happened he wont let me leave by myself anymore*

The mean nasally nurse comes in.."Hey miss you'll be free to go in about an hour we need to see how you are before you leave for a bit longer" She's really starting to piss me off if she talks anymore im gonna explode..!

  I say as nicely and believeable as possible"Thankyou love..." i force a smile

   *My phone vibrates on the table right next to my bed*

*From:HaRrY♥♥♥

Hey babe hope you got home ok.. would you be ok if we stayed at my flat and watched movies??

*To:HaRrY♥♥♥

Oh yeah its all good haha what time you want me to come over.?:)

*From:HaRrY♥♥♥

I could pick you up if you want its no prob. at all;)

*To:HaRrY♥♥♥

Nahh its ok i would like to walk i need the excersise anyhow. how bout eight??

*From:HaRrY♥♥♥

Mmk see ya then beautiful

   *I have four hours until i have to go... i need out of this hell hole*

  Avalon's POV

    * i get to the shower and strip my nasty clothes off...i am sooo excited for tonight but terrified for the beyond: *

In the shower singing like a popsta r"I've  never had the words to say but now im asking you to stay.. for a little while in side my arms. and sas you close your eyes tonight i pray that you will see the light thats shining in the stars above.."   im a huge dork if you ask me:)

    Hallii laughs and knocks on the bathroom door "THAT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL AVY JUST BEAUTIFUL.. ZAYN WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU SINGING HIS PART IN MORE THAN THIS!!"

Oh i didnt know any one was home.. my bad.. now im screwed..

"HALLII I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE HOME.. WHY YOU HERE SOO EARLY!" I scream out of shock

 "ill tell you when you get out kk" She laughed!

  *As i finish up i step out dry my hair a little bit and put on some undies and stuff.. get on a white puffy shirt with a black glittery flowery pattern on the front.. and black acid wash skinny jeans.*

* I put curlers in my hair and go relax...*

I ask hallii" Ok sooo why you home early aye!?"