Chapter 9

** N/A : IMPORTANT: An absolute sweetheart brought me to the attention that I was mixing up Titus and Vincent. Vincent is Harley's mate! 

Because I switched their names last minute, I mixed them up while writing! I'm sorry for the confusion! Thank you so much @_Crazy_About_You_ , for telling me or else I would've kept doing it! ***

Zelenia • 

I'm looking around the living quarters, silently watching Lux and his guards. Lux told me the Council will come today so they can formally meet me, the Luna of the Muraco Pack. Luciana is just as quiet as me, unsure about this whole situation.

From what i've learned, the Council was a selected group of Alpha's from the most powerful werewolf packs in the world. From my experience in life, powerful people are not to be trusted. They use their power to humiliate others, bully them and destroy everything that displeases them. 

I'm wringing my sweaty hands together, hoping to calm my nerves a bit. 

"Are you okay? It looks like you are about to shit yourself" a voice chuckles next to me. I look up to find Harley looking down at me with her head slightly tilted, a worried but amused look on her face clear to see. 

"I'm not really good with meeting new people" I say shyly, hoping she won't ask me any further questions. "Don't worry, they might sound scary, but this whole council is made out of weirdo's and idiots."

I raise an eyebrow but don't get the chance to ask her about the comment when the door opens and a small, Asian girl with wavy, messy black hair walks into the room. She looks like a hot, adorable mess. "Looks like i'm first, as always" she says with a victorious smirk on her face, while dramatically pushing her messy hair over her shoulder.

A tall, thin Asian man walks in closely behind her. His face is expressionless and he wears an expensive looking designer suit. He respectfully nods Lux's way and looks down at his companion  with love. "Mai, show some respect. We are not at home" he says, bending down so he can whisper close in her ear. 

"Pak! Stop being so serious for once. This is Lux, he won't mind!" she giggles, slapping him softly against his bicep. Pak sighs and shakes his head. My mind is spinning, trying to remember what pack they are from. 

"Zelenia, come" Lux orders, shaking me out of my deep thoughts. Shyly, I make my way over to them. Goosebumps form on my arms when I feel their dominance hitting my skin but I try to ignore it and stop close next to Lux. 

"Alpha Mai Shung, Lunar Pak Lingh. Meet my mate, Zelenia Maha." I give them a small smile, forcing myself to look into their eyes. Mai gives me a tooth grin, happiness shines in her dark brown eyes. It's hard for me to imagine her being one of the strongest Alpha's in the world, she looks adorable. 

"Zelenia, this is Alpha Mai Shung and her Lunar Pak Lingh from the Meztli Pack, located in Antartica." 

Mai jumps in my direction, hugging me close to her body with a surprising strength. "I'm so happy! Lux has been waiting for you since like, forever!" My mouth open and closes, not really sure of what to do or say.