Chapter 1

'I HOPE YOU GUYS ROT IN HELL' I screamed at the top of my lungs. I slammed the door with every inch of anger I could gather, which was a lot by the way. BANG.

'Soph..Sophie!' Con's voice snapped my eyes open.

'That's the third time today Soph get it together dude!' Con was right. I kept getting flashbacks to when I got kicked out of my house. That was 3 weeks ago though.

'Yeah yeah I know Con but I can't help it' I looked at him and he was giving me his "get your shit together" look so I punched his shoulder.

'What if you start getting flashbacks when you meet the boys? They're gonna be like get this crazy ass bitch away from me' he started laughing as if he had said something hilarious.

'Shut the fuck up Con you know how much this means to me' I replied to him sourly. He knew how nervous I was. He was walking me to their house because apparently my "drop dead good lucks could attract all kinds of perverts"

'I'm kidding Soph you know how much I love you' he scooped me up and gave me a piggyback. No matter how angry I was Connor's piggybacks made everything okay

'Don't worry babes you'll meet them. Luke will fall in love my with babygirl the minute he sees you' he kissed my cheek. I laughed and kissed his hair, this is why Con was my best friend he always knew what to say. He made me smile no matter what the situation he's always been there for me. He turned the corner and I was there. Finally I would meet them. My lifesavers. My lesbians. Finally I was meeting the janoskians. But little did I know this meet and greet would be the worst experience of my life and that says a lot...