Chapter 2

'Excuse me' I said yet again. Damn there's a lot of girls. Pretty girls. Skinny girls. Everyone one of them wearing shorts and a crop top. And here I stood wearing leggings, a football shirt a hoodie and a dirty pig beanie. Nice one Soph. I knew I was getting judged by all of them but no way in hell was I going to deal with their bullshit today. I stood isolated away from all the other girls and was about to plug in my earphones when I saw a car approach. I froze completely everything blacked out oh my god it was them. I stood frozen for about another 3 seconds then ran towards the car as fast as my thigh gap less legs would carry me. One by one the boys got out of the car and they were immediately mobbed.

'Why hello there ladies looking sexy tonight' OH MY GOD IT WAS THE LUKE BROOKS. I broke down it was really him I sobbed vigorously, yeah yeah I know I'm pathetic. I gathered myself and stood up slowly and started towards Luke. I tried to squeeze in past all the girls. Luke was standing just a few feet away I ran only to be pulled back. What the fuck? I turned to see 2 girls (wearing ass hanging out shorts) pulling on my rucksack.

'The boys wouldn't go anywhere near you, you look like a fucking tramp' growled the first girl.

'I would rather be a tramp over a slapper any day bitch' I replied making sure I sprayed spit in her face during every word. I punched her away from me and ran towards Luke.

'You girls in the shorts looking hot as fuck damn y'all have got sexy legs' I turned to look at Luke. He went on to say,

' Your figures are amazing the crop tops looking hella fine' I swallowed back sick

'I would fuck you all' I turned my head to see James. I took a step back and looked at myself. No stop Sophie. Get your hug and kiss on cheek selfie. Don't think. I went up to Beau and asked for a hug and selfie.

'Wait I want to do these girls first okay? he replied gesturing towards the pretty girls.

'Um okay sure' I replied slowly backing away as I backed away I heard Beau say,

'Not everyone can be as sexy as you girls' oh my god what a fucking prick. I backed away holding back tears and went up to jai and skip I asked them several times for a hug but they ignored me. Legit looked at me them went back to the other girls. No. You've idolised these boys and they just threw it all back at my face? Inconsiderate cunts. I walked up to each boy pushed all the slappers out of the way and screamed,

'Not everyone is comfortable wearing shorts and I apologise for not looking 'sexy as fuck' but never in a million years did I think you guys would be fazed by that you're an inconsiderate bastard and I can't believe I've wasted 3 years of my life looking up to 5 boys who differentiate between the hot fans and the ugly ones; fuck you' I stuck my fingers up at them and left. My eyes were stinging my head was hurting and the look in the boys eyes when I shouted at them, I would never forget. I heard the guys calling me back referring me to 'beanie' ugh I heard Luke shout 'I'M SORRY BABYGIRL' no no-one calls me that except Con so I kept walking pushing everyone out of the way.

Wait' I turned round to see Luke grabbing onto my arm,

'How about a kiss to make you feel better?' and he leaned in towards me so kicked him in the balls

'You disgust me, I have some self respect left so why don't you get a kiss of off one of your slappers k?'

I ran towards the gate and onto towards the pavement holding back tears. Well atleast I met them right?