Takraar

So guys i m here again ☺ & a biggg thankyou to all the readers who voted on my story & a request to silent readers, plzzz if u like the story then do votes & comments it means a lot.
So, enough of my boring speech😆 here started the story. Enjoy😄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, when Neil was going from the class, a girl bumped into him. Same goes with Avni, a boy bumped into her....

I m sure u guys r thinking that they both bumped into each other & congrats u guys r absolutely co..... 😆😆 wrong...
Are zaruri nhi ki hamesha dono ek dusre se hi takrai.😉

Avni was about to hit the bench but that boy holds her hand on right time and saves her...

Boy: Hey r u alright... i m sorry i didn't see u..

Avni: Ya ya i m absolutely alright... & i m sorry i was talking to my friend so i didn't notice u... i m really very sorry & thanku for saving me...

Boy: hey its ok. I m glad that u r fine... by the way i am Rahul...(by forwarding his hand)

Firstly she hesitated but then she also forwarded her hand for a handshake.

Avni: Its Avni Mehta. Nice to meet u...

Rahul: Same here beautiful☺...

Avni gets uncomfortable when he calls her beautiful as she is not much into boys.

Rahul is kind of flirty boy.

On other side......

Neil also bumped into a girl & saves her from falling....

Neil:Hey. I... i am really very sorry i was just thinking about something so i didn't notice u... are u fine..

Girl: Ya ya i m fine & its not ur fault i was just talking to my friend so i bumped into u... sorry & thanku for saving me☺

Neil: Its ok & hi i m Neil... Neil Khanna. (By forwarding his hand)

Girl (shaking hands with him): Hi its Jaanvi....Jaanvi Kapoor☺. Nice to meet u

😆😆so the girl whom Neil bumped into is non other than avni's bestie Jaanvi Kapoor😉

Neil: same here... soo friends

Jaanvi (smiling): Friends☺

Jaanvi: So r u new in London..

Neil: Ya actually my family is in Mumbai i only came here for my studies...

Jaanvi: Oh is that so...

Neil: And u..

Jaanvi: My birth place is Mumbai... but when i was just 2 yrs old me & my family shifted here... since then we never gone to mumbai...

Neil: Oh...

Then they started talking about some random things like how was the college & teachers here, then about the studies etc...
They went out of the class while talking....

Jaanvi (thinking): Omg i becomes so much busy in talking to Neil that i totally forgot about Avu. She must be searching for me. Jaanvi u r gone today😲

Jaanvi was thinking this & Neil sees that she is lost somewhere so he calls out her name after that she comes out of her thoughts....

Neil: What happens to u all of a sudden.. r u ok.

Jaanvi: Ya ya Neil i m fine its just that i becomes so much busy in talking to u that i forgot about my bestie... so can u plz wait here i will be back with her in a few minutes...

AVNEIL FF : Kya yahi pyaar hai ❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें