Girl meets boy

Charlotte p.o.v

I started to think about Evan Jones again .His hot body full of tattoos, It's like every inch of him is covered with them. His eyes,beautiful blue with a hint of grey/silver. His hair,brown with a little golden blonde. Though I have to say my favorite part about him is his fashion sense. He never wears the same clothes twice and he knows how to look hot in a pink shirt.

He has his flaws too, great ones to say the least. The guy is a complete asshole, but because he's hot, he owns the school no one has tried to take the crown from him, everyone thinks he's the king. He rules the school without the fear of getting caught, girls want to be his and guys want to be him. He gets what he wants when he wants whenever he wants without people saying anything to him. He gets away with everything. The teachers feel bad for him, because his mother passed away over the summer of heart disease. His dad passed away because of a prescription drug overdose.

"Hey Charlotte, please tell me you aren't thinking about evan again. I seriously don't understand how you could fall for someone like him."

"Shut up angel."

"Here he comes late like always."

"Omg how do I look."

"Cute like always I still can't believe we aren't popular."

I was wearing a pink a dress and a jean jacket with white heels and I had my light pink backpack.

"It's because of amber if she never came here and took captain of the cheerleading squad I would have fucking got it

"It's because of amber if she never came here and took captain of the cheerleading squad I would have fucking got it."

"Yeah she also popular because she sleeps with every cute guy in the school."

"What are you saying that I should sleep with every guy she has already slept with?"

"No never I don't want my best friend to turn into a slut."

We were interrupted by evan coming up to me because I was the only one with a open desk.

"Can I sit here."

"Why? you could ask anyone to move to a different seat they all fear you."

"Well i'm asking to sit by you." He said to me a little rudely.

"Fine whatever."

I moved my backpack and put it on my side. He sat down next to me and put his notebook in the table and opened it to start taking notes. I looked at him because I thought he never did anything for this class. He opened his notebook but he didn't take notes.

"What are you staring at."

"Well you took out your notebook but you aren't taking notes I find it very odd."

"Why are you talking you don't even have anything out."

"Well i don't need to because I get a's and I can remember things easily."

"Oh whatever you can't remember anything at all."

"Well at least I don't sleep with every boy in the school like you when you sleep with girls."

"I haven't slept with every girl I didn't sleep with amber or you and your friend."

"Oh please amber tells everyone that you guys sleep together all the time."

He looked a little shocked like he didn't know that but he covered it quickly.

"I would know if I was sleeping with amber but i'm not because she probably has a std with sleeping with all those guys charlotte."

"How the fuck do you know my name?"

"I know things to charlotte like you were supposed to be captain of the cheerleading squad but amber slept with the guy who coach's to get the spot."

"How do you know about that?"

"Like I said I know about a lot of things that happen in this school."

Mr.reed calls out evan "Evan, I think you'd learn a lot if you pay attention seen as how bad your grade is in this class."

"Yeah whatever you say mr.reed."

"Well anyways I need you and charlotte to stay behind for a couple of minutes."

The bell rings I pack up my stuff and go wait by mr.reed's desk evan comes over a minute after me while mr.reed shuts his room door. Then he sits down behind his desk and looks at us.

"I see you two are getting chatty, do you not relies how bad you are doing in my class."

He looks at both of us.

"Wait are you talking about me."

"Not you i'm talking about mr.jones."

"Then why am I here."

"I was hoping you could spare a little time."

"for what mr.reed."

"to tutor him."

" I don't need some girls fucking help to pass this stupid class."

"Then why are you failing."

"Well you don't teach very good."

"That's what I thought you would say, it's settled then Charlotte will tutor you until you get c+ or higher in this class."

"Well I have to talk to my mom about it before I can tutor evan."

"Already talk to her about it her, she says it fine as long as nothing bad comes out of this. Here's

his address go over there after school"