Chapter 5

Mickey's POV Skip to Monday
When I woke up I did my hair and makeup and put these shorts on:

Mickey's POV Skip to MondayWhen I woke up I did my hair and makeup and put these shorts on:

then I put this crop top on:

then I put my silver earrings on and gold bellybutton piercing and my camouflage knee high converse

then I put my silver earrings on and gold bellybutton piercing and my camouflage knee high converse. Then I sprayed myself with perfume and walked downstairs with my phone. Then I walked out the door to school. Once I got to school I went to my locker and didn't see my friends. Then I shrugged and went to class. Then I saw my friends. Hi Mickey Frankie said. Hi Frankie I said. Where's Cole I asked? Then he sat down. I'm here he said laughing. Then I just shook my head. Then someone growled in my ear. Then I flinched and Dayton sat down and laughed. Not funny I said. Oh come on it kind of was she said. Hey where's Andi I asked? Apparently he's skipping school again Cole said. Hey be nice Frankie said. Yeah right he would never skip school without me I said. Then before they could say anything I got up and left. Then I walked out into the hall with my phone and someone covered my mouth and pulled me into the stairwell. Then I turned around and saw Andrew. He was wearing this:

 He was wearing this:

Hi he said. What are you doing out here I asked laughing? I don't wanna be in there with Cole he said. Why didn't you just text me I asked? I actually don't know he said. Then before I could say a thing my phone buzzed. It was a text from Cole.

Mickey's Text: M- Mickey C- Cole
C- tell Andrew I have to talk to him
M- okay but you better not hurt him
C- calm down I won't

End of text

I gotta go Cole wants to talk to you and I don't wanna be in the middle of it I said. Then before he could say a thing I left. Once I got back to class I sat with Dayton and Frankie. Then tears streamed down my face. I'm so confused I said. Then they sat next to me so I was in the middle of them. It's okay Dayton said. Andrew told me he didn't wanna be in here because of Cole. Really and what did you say Frankie asked? I asked him why he didn't text me and he said he actually doesn't know. Hey Cole's been down lately and he's done the same thing to me before Frankie said. Really I asked? Yeah so don't worry it'll be okay. Thanks guys I said. Hey your our best friend and we love it when your happy Dayton said. Then I smiled and they smiled back. Then I wiped the tears from my face. A couple of minutes later Cole came back followed by Andrew. Then Frankie moved back to her original seat and so didn't Dayton. Then Cole sat next to Frankie. Can you tell me what's going on I asked? I actually don't know talk to Cole Andrew said. Then I looked at Cole. Mickey my emotions have been confused lately and I can't make up my mind he said. Okay me and Frankie knew the whole time Dayton said. What no your kidding right I asked? No she's not Frankie said. Why didn't you tell me and Andrew I asked? Because you guys are so happy and I don't wanna ruin what you have. Why would you ruin it Andrew asked? I don't know he said. You know what let's just put this all behind us and be happy Dayton said. I agree Frankie said. Me three I said. Then we laughed. For sure Andrew said. Yeah that would be amazing Cole said. Okie dokie artichoke someone said. Then I looked next to Dayton and we all flinched. Zane she said laughing. Geesh I said laughing. Then Andrew laughed. A couple of minutes later the bell rang. So what do you wanna do Andrew asked? The usual I said laughing. Then he smiled and I smiled back. Then we went to his house and sat on the couch and cuddled and watched Netflix.