introduction

Forks Washington, population 3000, or so. Growing up as a kid I used to visit my grandma ever Christmas seeing as my parents would go away for holiday with their rich business partners.

I guess you could say I was pretty lonely growing up, neither of my parents were around very often. They own a large bank in New York where I was born and where I live, or well, lived.

My parents thought an all girls school was fit for me, but I ended up sneaking into all boys schools and public schools doing all types of shenanigans, dealing drugs, doing drugs, stealing from stores; as if I didn't have the money to afford it.

So now I am packing all my shit together since I got in trouble for the "last" time, claimed my mother as she furiously was calling my Grandma complaining about me loudly.

"Your grandma is going to teach you to be a lady," my mother said while standing in my door frame as I was putting things in my suit cases. "No more of this 'bad girl' attitude, you got me?" she said sternly, but she knows she has no power here.

"Sure, whatever you say Ma," I replied with no emotion while zipping my bag closed before setting it next to my door where she was standing. "I'll see you at the end of the year?" I asked knowing she's leaving for work way before I will be for my plane.

"Your dad and I will try out very bests to be there," she said pulling me into a awkward hug. Her being 5'3 and me being 5'8 I hover over her small form. Quickly pulling away she leaves the room and closes the door on her way out.

I walk over to my purse and pull out the last of my stash that didn't get taken away by my father and light one up for myself right next to the open window. Forks better be fucking fantastic or else I'm gonna be pissed.

Please leave a like and a comment. <3