05.

The next day was weird for Carter. She kept thinking about her friend Rosalie and how she dismissed the rumours about her and Emmett. Maybe Lauren has it completely wrong after all. Definitely jealousy.

At the end of the day she caught a ride with Rose and Alice on the way back to their place since she got a ride in the morning seeing as her Grandma had stuff to do.

The car ride was okay, actually quick which saved the girl from being bombarded with questions from Alice that she never asked during school hours, such as why she moved, what type of style she would say she has, if she was in a relationship.

CJ mainly shrugged off everything she asked and gave her simple answers. She was mainly here for Rosalie. Yes, she wanted to meet her family but she found Alice quite annoying.

"Wow, nice house." she said getting out of the car following the girls up the stairs. Their house was almost all glass, which was really nice considering they were covered by trees.

"You'll have to tell Esme that, she will be beaming with excitement." Alice smiled, opening the door allowing us to enter. Immediately feeling the need to take her dirty shoes off that's what she did which got a weird look from the girls in front of her.

"You don't have to remove your shoes, it's okay" Rose said to her. Carter mumbled no worries while removing her jacket and hanging it up, almost like she knew where everything was already.

"Oh my god! Is this Carter? I love her!" A young small looking woman said, she had dark hair, short but not long. Perfectly matching her face, her eyes golden like Rose and Alice's.

"Hi, you must be Esme?" Carter said, unsure, holding her hand out to the woman.

Whilst shaking her hand and greeting her, Edward, Jasper, and Emmett got home, followed by Carlisle. He smiled, excused himself before greeting her to put away his stuff.

"You definitely look like your mother." He smiled coming over to her and shaking her extended arm.

"Oh do you know her?" Carter asked, surprised with Carlisle. Everyone was standing around in like a circle, some of the others in the room were also confused as well.

"I met her once, last year I believe, she came up to see your grandmother?" He said, before gesturing to sit on the sofa. Following his lead, Carter sat between Rosalie and Alice. "I also know your grandmother of course, amazing surgeon... Amazing woman." He smiled.

"Thank you, I will be sure to tell her that when I get home.  One day I hope to be as amazing as her." Carter beamed, she had always had such a big heart for her grandmother. She was the reason she kept going for so many years.

The girl was very unaware of Alice and Edward, Alice was having a vision, however while he was concerned with Alice he was reading your mind. Seeing the purity, but the confusing with the family in front of you.

Rosalie noticed Alice and offered if you wanted to go upstairs with her, you agreed. Thanking everyone for letting you come over, then followed the girl in front of you up the stairs. You admired all the decorations. Taking note of the multiple graduation caps. "These are cool, how'd you get so many?" You asked, looking over them all.

"You can buy graduation caps online you know," Rose laughed. She continued to follow her, entering her room. Not what you thought it would be. She definitely screamed girly girl. But the walls were a nice cream colour and the hard wood floor beneath her feet was a dark wood.

There was a window to the far right, where two arm chairs were, and a small book shelf hanging on the wall with assorted books but all evenly displayed. On the left there was a dresser and a mirror, she had a queen sized bed, it was so perfectly made it was like no one has slept it in it years.

"I love your room." Carter said to her, running her hand over the faux fur blanket draped over one of the arm chairs. There was a connecting door, probably to a bathroom or closet. "Definitely didn't expect this." She mumbled just loud enough to be heard while scanning the rest of the room.

"What did you expect?" Rosalie was curious.

"Way more pink, oh and probably butterflies." She laughed, Rosalie soon joined in, feeling like life was still around them.

Eventually they lost track of time, it was late and Carter had to go home, she was under a 10pm curfew given by her grandmother and she wanted to respect her.

"It was really nice meeting you all, I would look forward to coming over another time." Carter smiled, giving Esme a hug and Carlisle a nod. Everyone else was doing their own thing.

Rosalie and Carter walked to the connected garage where Carter noticed the amount of vehicles this family owned. She sighed, remembering her vehicle is still with her mother. Which she could have gotten if she spoke with her last night.

She followed her into one of the cars, noticing the heated seats even though it wasn't that cold out. It only rained earlier today so the roads were wet. "Oh, you didn't eat... I'm sorry. Are you hungry?" Rosalie acknowledged. Tapping the steering wheel.

"I'm good, I can always eat when I get home, unless you're hungry." Carter replied, digging her phone out of her pocket, checking to see if she had any messages. Just Angela telling her she would pick her up tomorrow. Quickly replying back.

"Oh no, i'm not hungry." Rosalie said quickly, continuing the drive to the house. The drive was silent, the radio was only lightly playing music. It was nice, peaceful.

Approaching the house, Carter turned to her friend, giving her a thoughtful smile. "Thank you so much for the ride." Unbuckling her seatbelt. "See you Monday?"

Rosalie nodded and watched as the girl walked into her house before driving off.