Chapter 12

I sit on the ground in Derek's arms. The creature brought us to a different room. I lean my head back slowly and rest my head on his shoulder. Both of our heads snap to a door being opened, its Kate. I have to act like it worked.

She says "Hello. Nothing but my favorite couple."

Derek chuckles, and stands up. He helps me up and puts his arm around my waist. Couple? I'm confused.

Derek says "The one and only."

I smile and look up at him. He looks down at me and leans in and kisses my lips. Its feels so familiar. He pulls back and smiles.

Kate says "Well anyways, you two, are coming with me."

Derek says "Okay."

I say "Der, I don't know her."

He says "Its okay. You can trust her."

I say "Yeah, okay."

Trust her!? I think not.

Kate says " With your little gift, I need some help."

Gift?

I say "Okay, I can't keep doing this. What gift? And since when did me and Derek be a couple when I was 15? Am I missing a part of my life?"

Derek says "We have been together since you were 13. Emily, you don't remember?"

I say "I don't remember anything. I met you when you caught me after Sean attacked me."

Derek says "What happened that night?"

I say "A windago attacked me and Liam. We were both hanging off the edge of the hospital rood and I told Scott to save Liam. I fell and you caught me in your arms. But you were 23 not 18."

Kate says "It didn't work?"

I look up and my eyes are glowing red.

I say "Well no crap! I'm confused."

She says "Your a true alpha."

I say "Kate listen, I'm confused as heck. Can you help me out here. I'll go with you and do whatever you need but just explain this to me."

She says "When you killed Ashton your inner wolf lost some of its memory. You and Derek dated when you were 13 all the way up to your 15th birthday. You to, you have a gift. You can control each other."

I say "Like mates?"

She says "Kinda, your each others anchor. When one gets hurt, the other feels it."

I say "And what could you possibly need with that?"

She says "If Derek sticks his claws in your neck, you get imagines of the future. I need to know something."

I say "Kate, I'm not so sure. It can also kill me."

She says "But it won't. Derek knows how."

I nod and pull my hair off my neck and take a ponytail Kate offers me. I throw it up and look at Derek.

He says "Emily, whatever you see, don't pull back. I love you."

I say "Okay, I uhm love you to."

He leans in slowly and our lips touch. We move them together for a short period of time before we pulls away. I turn and look at Derek. I cuddle up to his chest that way he can see the back of my neck. I hide my face in the crook of his neck and feel the points of his claws on my neck.

He says "Ready?"

I nod and he shoves them in there.

~Furture~

"I want what I've always wanted, power." That's Peter.

"Derek! Derek? No!!" That was me

"Who is the benefactor!" That was Kate.

"Meridith Walker." That was Lydia.

"Emily stop acting like it was such a big deal! It could have been worse!" That was Malia.

There is this pain in my head that hurts so badly.

I open my eyes and see Derek staring at me with worried eyes.

I say "What?"

He says "You dont remember what you just said do you?"

I say "No? What did I say?"

He says "You were screaming my name and yelling no."

I say "Oh I saw you older you, laying and I think you were dead."

I look down.

Kate says "What did you see about me?"

I say "Peter came to you saying something about power. Then you were asking someone I didn't notice who the benefactor was. Whats the benfactor?"

She says " There's a list with a code on it. No one can crack the code. Its a dead pool list. Everyone on that list is worth money. The benfactor is paying them money to kill them and every supernatural being in Beacon Hills is on it. "

I say " I think i know someone who can help. You just have to let us go. "

She says " Oh you guys can go, the effect will wear off soon. When you find it, tell me if me, you or Derek is on the list. "

I say " Okay, i will do. "

She nods and i brag Dereks hand. She leads us out and i see a car. I smell people. Werecoyote, human, banshee, werewolf and true alpha. Malia, Stiles, Lydia, Liam and Scott. I see Liam with his back turned to me. I let go of Derek's hand and run and hug Liam from behind. He tenses up and turns around. He smiles so big and picks me up and spins me around. Once he sets me down i run over to Derek and pull him with me.

Scott says " Derek? "

I say " He dont remember anything but me and Paige. Supposably me and him dated when i was 15. After i killed Ashton my inner wolf lost some of its memory. Kate said the effect will wear off soon. Everything is all great and dandy."

Stiles says " Well back home things have gone from bad to worse."

I say " What do you mean? I was only gone for a few hours. "

He says " No, Emily you were gone for a few weeks. "

I say " What is Brett, and them okay!? Are they living? Anything!?"

He says " Yeah, there fine. Its not them that has us worried."

I say " Then what is it? "

He says " Ducalion is looking for you and is trying to tourture people to find you."

I say " He's my father, that happens. "