CHAPTER 7

"ate"'---- si pearl

"nagmumukmok pa ko, ayoko ng kausap" --- sagot ko.

"' My God ate, I know your'e having a hard time getting over wih your failure but the world never stops and your wasting time. I think you should come with me in France."

"What? Seriously? your crazy. All I need is time hindi lakwatsa" --- ako

"I'll be studying in France and I want you to come with me. Take a vacation ate. I think you need that. You should fix your self and bounce back from your failure. I want you to move on ate, napagpaalam na kita kina dad and mom. They also said that they'll be attending a businnes meeting there. I think you should see them for good" -- pearl

Tama si pearl. I need a vacation. Madedepress lang ako if I stay here. I also need to talk to my parents. They're quite busy so we havent seen each other since the result were out. I have to expalin and say srry about what happened. I know that I brought a big shame in the family. Alam kong napahiya sila sa business partners nila.

"okay, sasama ako."-- i said.

I immediately packed my things. Theres really no use in staying here. Madedepress lang ako lalo. I'll remember my failure. Araw-araw naguguilty ako. At araw-araw akong namamatay sa hiya for not passing the board. Our dean and my clinical instructors wants to see me but I refuse to. I don't want them to see me as a failure. Like what I said to them as we parted ways after the board exams that the next time they'll see me I am already a proud Registered Nurse. Tsk. But destiny wasn't that friendly that I didn't make it. It was a pure bad luck for me. So ill go. I'll be back soon after I'm fully recovered and ready to go on review again and take the board exams for the second time. Yes, for the second time. TskThis time I don't belong to those who are called "the first takers". I am now one of those who are called "the retakers".

Aside from that, I want to forget someone. Someone I really loved who left me unattended on our anniversarry. It was painful thinking that this time it seems that I was just the one holding back and hoping that there'll be a second chance for us. It looks like he is enjoying his title so much that he didn't even bother to check if I'm okay. I really don't know his reasons in breaking up with me but for now all I feel is anger towards him. Hindi nya lang alam ang pinagdaanan ko. If he only did told me why he wanted to break up with me that sudden, then maybe I wont end up with lots of questions in my mind. Tsk. I'll make sure that I'll come back completely as new. I will forget you Rb. Yes I will, that your name will be sounding like a stranger to me.

-----> A/N : HAHAHA grabe. hindi ako makatulog. Duty ko pa bukas. HAHA Sa mga konting readers ko out there. Salamat talaga sa pag-appreciate sa first story ko. Sana naman mgleave kayo ng comments. :)