The Needle

Killua's POV

It's been a week since Gon left me over an misunderstanding, a week since I've experienced a pain I don't want anymore. Seriously...why doesn't the universe want me to be great? I never thought I'd be contacting Illumi of all people but I really need him in my time of need. So, i head back to Gons house praying he wasn't there..I really need to pack my stuff and get this whole mess over with.

Killua: Hello? Anyone here??
Silence... perfect. Mito must be out.. I head yp to Gons room and quickly grab all my clothes and important things and throw em in a duffle bag. Before i walk out our room i take once last glance behind me...flash backs of all the memories me and gon shared here runs through my mind. It's such a bittersweet moment. Well...off to the airport and to a place I never felt like was home...

I arrive at Kukuroo Mountain within 3 days. Ah...the testing gates, long time no see. I easily open the gates and make my way into the mansion.

Immediately upon entrance i spot Illumi sitting in the living Illumi: Kil? You've grown

Illumi: Kil? You've grown..welcome back. Now explain to me wh-

Kikyo: KILLUA! You've returned! Oh my sweet little assassin! Illumi must've finally talked some sense into that stubborn head of yours and you've decided to come back? I knew it was only a matter of time before that nuisance of a boy drove you away

Killua: ENOUGH! Back away! Im only here to get rid of this pain you swine!
Illumi: Hmm Kil? I could've sworn you boasted about Gons undying love for you..ah I should just go kill him.
Killua: NO! Just-ugh come with me

Ignoring my pest of a mother cries of an "uncivilized no manners having child" i bring Illumi to my old room. Time to get straight to the point.
Killua: Put a needle in me, control me to where I dont feel emotions anymore.
Illumi: Now Kil...you are a Zolydck..all you have to do is flip your inner switch and your mind will be blank, besides my needles don't work in that way, they're meant to control you personally...not your emotions.
Killua: But you've made me terrified of you before! Fear is an emotion! Make me forget!
Illumi: Unless you've come down with the hanahaki disease there isn't much i can do for you.
Killua: Hanahaki disease? What's that?
Illumi: Well to sum it up, you'll have flowers growing in you that'll eventually kill you due to unrequited love.
Killua: How will I know if i have it?
Illumi: You'd have the basic systems..any throat pain or have you coughed up any petals recently?
Killua: Gross no
Illumi: Then you should be fine, anyways like i said, i cant help you
Killua: Then why agree to help me if you knew you couldn't?!
Illumi: Because it's time to retrain and reprogram how a true Zolydck acts in your system. That should distract you from this foolish mess you've gotten yourself into.
Killua: Don't you have feelings for Hisoka? Don't act so emotionless..I know the truth.
Illumi: Let's go...

Meanwhile back on WhaleIsland

Gons Pov

Why did Killua cheat on me..AGAIN? Whatever...i need to focus on myself and my main goal anyways. Finding Ging.

I head back home to change into something more comfortable, i hope Killua isn't there because I really dont feel like fighting right now..mentally or physically. Soon as i go in my room i notice an immediate difference. Killuas belonging are gone. It just hit me...we're really through...welp no time to fret, i need a distraction! I change into some comfortable clothes and call an old friend of mines that I haven't seen in years, he's dealt with a cheating expressionless boyfriend before, he'll help me get over Killua...

To be continued.....
Authors note

CAN YOU GUYS GUESS WHOS GON OLD TIME FRIEND??