1.

Tears move down my eyes as im in the dance studio, Everytime i move i seem to cry. Dance was my hobby and passion but everytime i do it i cry. My heart feels heavy as i collapse on the floor and start panting. This dance was the one,  the one he taught me, the one that Park Jimin taught me. I remember everything that we did together even though it was 7 years ago. My twin brother Yoongi shouted out to me. I shook out of my trance and sighed and replied "What is it Yoongi?" Yoongi pulled me into a hug and pulled my hair. i screamed at Yoongi, he is such an idiot sometimes but he still is my twin. i ran upstairs to my room and sat on my bed realising that tomorow was my first day at my new school. I was nbervous this is year9 highschool and in Seoul as well. i sighed and got everything ready for school and fell asleep.

------------------THE NEXT DAY---------------------

Yoongis Kumamon alarm clock was torture its supposed to wake up him not me but then again when we both are tired we can sleep through a hurricane. i got ready and got Yoongi up. We walked to school and i saw tons of snobby Queenkas. i didnt realy care because i was forever alone anyway no one would ever approach me which ment i could study. I  went to my first class and i bumped into a guy with cute black hair. i immediately appologiesed and walked in and took the last bench hoping no one would notice me. The teacher called me up and i sighed and introduced myself. "Aneyonghaessyo Min Yoona Imnida" i said and bowed. i practicly ran to my seat and  opened up my book. Then the guy that i bumpped into earlier sat next to me. i wasnt used to this attention so i just looked away. he introduced himself " Hi~ im Park Jinyoung but my friends call me Junior(Jr). I guess your Yoona. WELCOME." he spoke really loudly. I replied a simple hi but then started a conversation. a simile formed on my usually sad face. "You should smilie more often Yoona you have the biggest gummy smilie ever." he said. "I have no reason to smile i have no FRiends." i replied gloomyly. "Well u have one now and I'm your best friend " I put my hand out for a handshake but instead he gave me a hug. I was shocked at first but then I smiled. Jinyoung and I went out to our next class.
——————-AT LUNCH SAME DAY————
I hanged out with Jinyoung as he said he would take me to his other friends. I saw Yoongi sitting with a bunch of guys I waved at him and went and sat with Jinyoung. There were 7 guys and they introduced themselves. The red haired one was Mark, the tall one was JB, Then the SnapBack kid who was a bit over was  Jackson, Then the kid who tried to introduce himself was Youngjae, there was a kid with cool hair his name was Bambam and last there was a tiny kid called Yugeom. We all talked and laughed and it turns out I am older than Bambam Yugeom and Youngjae. They were all really cool . I made friends I thought. Then I exscused myself to go see Yoongi. "Yoongi wassup" I say then a kid with brown hair asks "are you Yoongis sister?" "YOONGI HYUNG TO U KOOKIE" my brother said. Then i replied that I was. They all introduced themselves. 

"YO im RAP MONSTER AKA RM AKA NAMJOON"

"hilo~ im SeokJin but call me Jin"

"Im your hope Jhope"

"Im TaeTae or V the alien"

"h-hi im j-jungk-kook or k-kookie"

i smilied at them and i said

" Im Min Yoona the swag sister of Min Yoongi."

(A/N since there is going to be convo ill go to convo mode)

Jin: nice to meet you and i hope we get along well.

Rm: Hyung i think Chim is missing

Yoongi: oh yeah, its fine i invited the guys over tonight you will meet him there.

Yoona: thats cool can i invite my friends too?

Yoongi: sure sis

Yoona: bai see you everyone

normal pov

i rushed of too Jinyoungs table. "Hey guys wanna come over today?" "sure" "Cool ill text u guys bai" i rushed out of the cafe and went home because we had a free period. Then Yoongi and the guys came over. they called themselves BTS. i  opened up and only saw  6 people again. i let them in and soon after my friends Got7 came over. i welcomed everyone and started making food. after awhile Jin said he wold do the rest so me and the guys went down to the studio. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU HAVE A STUDIO" Bambam said. The Boys started doing their own thing so i went to the piano and played the song Jimin and i wrote 9 years ago. While i was doing so Jinyoung saw me tearing up so he came and sat next to me and i told him everything from Jimin to my alone life. Jinyoung came and hugged me. i turned around and saw the other guys sitting on the floor tired from dancing. i could hear Jackson shouting to JB oppa "APPA BAB SA JEUSEYO!" i laughed and went upstairs to get them food. then the doorbell rang and Yoongi was being a lazzy ass and sleeping so went to open the door. i slowly opened then i saw..........................................................................................................................................................'

'

''

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

"PARK JIMIN?!"