One

Aila Above ^

~Aila~

"Bro Nick, Let go of my fucking neck before I get bruises again and my brother beat yo ass."

Currently, I was being pinned down on a locker by my boyfriend Nick, who normally liked to go by Nahmir. I was the only person that called him by his real name honestly. I just don't like how Nahmir sounds.

Nick- Girl, Fuck yo brother. Say the shit that you said before. Bout how you think my dick is little.

Scoffing, I smiled and rolled my eyes, replaying what was said five minutes ago.

/Earlier/
Nick and I were walking around the halls having a normalish conversation about anything really.

Nick- You like the way that I put it down last night, don't you? Dick knocked yo ass out.

Aila- Boy, I went to sleep cause I was already tired. Yo small ass dick ain't do nun.

And that was how I had gotten pinned onto somebody's locker.

Aila- Oh yeah, Yo lil ass dick ain't put me to sleep. Whatchu gone do?

He used his free hand to grab and squeeze my neck. That only make me smile because he knew I liked being choked.

Nick- Say sorry.

I gave him a dirty look before quickly grabbing his neck and squeezing softly. If anyone were to walk past us I think they'd be quite disturbed.

Aila- I ain't got shit to say.

This only made him grip my neck harder which made me grip harder too.

Nick- I'll just keep squeezing till you say sorry. Cause I know that's gone leave a mark.

Aila- Harder Daddy. Choke me till I turn purple.

I knew this would weird him out and that's exactly what it did. He looked at me like I was crazy and shook his head.

Nick- You fuckin crazy.

Aila- But you love meee.

Nick- Uh Huh. Whatever. Come one before we get late.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to class with him. I could see the red ring around his neck where I had grabbed him. We'd walked into our fourth period which was Social Studies. His lucky self was sat near Manny, Glizzy and Jay while I was stuck with these two niggas and this other girl.

Julia- Oh my gosh Aila!! What happened to your neck? Is that a hand print??

I blank faced her. I really didn't like her because she tried to get at Nick once and then Jay when she realized he didn't want her.

Aila- What do you think?

Julia- I think somebody put their hands on you. Do you need help?

I rolled my eyes, bout to get annoyed from her. She needs to mind her buisness.

Aila- What I need for you to do is to shut the hell up and mind ya buisness. Can you do that?