Twenty One

Nick

Nick

I'm not sure how I felt about Aila being pregnant. I mean, it was about to happen because we never use condoms. Like, ever.

But, Oh well. You live you learn. Best believe this not gone stop me from goin in raw. All I know is I better get a son and not no damn daughter. I'll teach the nigga to get at middle school girls.

The only downside I see from this, is that baby gone have Aila's fatass fivehead. Ole Megamind lookin bitch. Lemme Stop, that's my baby.

Zoe- You should go get checked out.

Aila- I know. I have my anual checkup next week and I'll see then.

She said, sitting on the edge of the bed near me. Honestly, if everyone weren't in here, I'd fuck the shit outta her. Her door opened and Antonio popped his head in.

Antonio- Aye, We found where Kolby stay. We finna go bust his shit.

Aila- Does this mean I get to go back to normal? Or do I still have to stay here?

Antonio- Nah, take yo ugly ass back to your boyfriend's house. Don't forget the fruits.

Cordae- I am not gay!!

Antonio laughed before closing the door. Big ass nigg. Cordae fatass pouted to himself and went back on his phone.

Jay- How the fuck we get back to yo house?

Nick- Nigga, I don't know. Google my address you dumb fuck.

Jay- Fuck am I supposed to know your address for fool? Do I look like a stalker?

Nick- Oh my god. You slow bitch. Zoe, why are you with this retard?

Zoe- You know, I ask myself that question too.

Cordae- Pause. Angie, aren't you pregnant?

Glizzy- She was. We weren't ready, so we aborted that hoe.

Angie- Fetus deletus.

Aila's mouth went wide in horror at how serious they were about the whole situation.

Aila- You realized you called it a hoe right?

Manny- Out of everything they just told you, to slow ass only payed attention to what they called it?