4.secret lover

Draco's dreams......he was in his  room when Hermione came in his room and Kiss him on his neck then she bit it gently she head it over to bathroom and she Said

Hermione: are you comming..

Next morning

Hermione was really lonely
She was thinking abouth Draco and Cedric.

She ran to Draco's door and knock it....

He open them and he was There standing wearing only towel..... What do you want ....

Hermione: I want to talk

Draco: I Will not talk to any MUDBLOOD....so (he tries to closer the door)

But Hermione stoped him before slaming doors in her face....

He looked suprised, out od rispect for her doing this he let her in.....

Draco she Said and her Chiks were flashed with red color.
What are we now......did it meant something......

Draco took a breath and think (I must lie) No, what did you think it meant you sluty MUDBLOOD... I Just  wanted to abuse you sexualy and mentaly.....hahahaha MUDBLOOD with pureblood hahahaha.....

Hermione had this Burning felling inside of her...."ok,I ment it so" Hermione: (I Just have to do something)  .......

Draco: she Just kissed me and I kissed her back it felt so right and so wrong. Out thunges were fithing and I huged her,as she pushed me back  I thore  her shirt apart and saw her breast in her red bra. She pulled her dress down and leaned over to me and start to kissing me and I bit her sholder,she licked my apps from botrom to the top...

Hermione: I didn't know what I was doing, it was mine first time.
He took off my bra , and I was so emberest...but he didn't mind it, he gave me hicky on my color bone,neck and breast.

Draco: she blushed, and ooooo Merlin I wanted her to doo bad, I don't know if this is becouse I was horny or she is prfffffect, o no I hope she won't be scered of  my erection.

Hermione: something was pocking hole in my stomic, ooo Merlin it was his D...  It was so big and pale I didn't know what to do I Just suck it .... And his face was full of pleasure I do it a couple Times and then he ripped my penties...

Draco:(I think it is her first time so it Will be painful and she was scared so I took over I grabbet her back and roll her over so I was on top of her .

Hermione: he pushed in, slowly, pain strike me, but he continued and then came pleasure....ooo Saint Merlin I moand

Draco: she was moaning continuesly, then she frightend said faster and I start to pushing harder and faster, she was looking in my eyes, it felt like she knew me my whole life, with her nose she touched my nose and we stared in each oder when, I was starting to cum and I hit her G point, we bouth come.....

Hermione: and then we bouth come he was still inside of me, we bouth screamed out of pleasure, he Just collapest on me. He was still inside me and I was still huging him with my legs and arms....I bit him and gave him hicky and he was licking my neck...we were like animals and I was falling in Love with him.....

We fall in sleep....

When I woke up he was still sleeping on top of me,,, and he was still inside me and it felt soo right.I accidentally sneeze and he woke up but he didn't move." Do you still hate me"

Draco " mhhh....yeah still but less"

Hermione" can I make you not"

Draco " if you want me to"

Hermione" I will make you Love me, so you could not Leave with out me..."

Draco" ok, but you are still my doll for pleasure"

Hermione " ok, but only 1 thing, you only thouch ME, ok  and this is secret.

Draco" ok,but I can do whatever I want to you"

Hermione" ok" ( she try to move but she couldn't)

Draco ( picked her up and he was still inside of her,he headed over to Bath.

Hermione: why I can't get out

Draco: becouse I won't let you they had Bath togheter..

He gave her pantys, bra and his shirt + tie saying " now your mine and out of school you Will wearing my tie......becouse I am your master.

She left.

When she came to her room There was Harry.

Harry: why were you not at class

Hermione : I was felling dizzy ,ok

Harry : why are you wearing a shirt and Slytherin's tie ...

Hermione: becouse I past out and someone gave me Slytherin tie out of joke..

Now I must go...

In her room she was lying on the bed and thinking how he touch her everywhere she was nerly to him fell for her, that is what she thought...

Then she heard knock and There was owl with mesege with greene rebbon

She opened the mesege it was nearly
empty,
There was write "Kiss me "

She kissed the paper and There apered mesege.....

Dear,
You have to be dressed in my shirt, tie and White pantys
Your hair must be style in a bun,
You have to wear red lipstik and smoky eye,
You have to sit on your knese next to doors.

She did all this and wait.....
And he came with bowl of water,
Drink he Said and put bowl infront of her and she really drinked.
He pulled her for tie...
Jump he Said and she jumped on bed

He kissed her and bit her lip,
He opened his pants and Said lick
and she gave him blowjob than he opened her shirt and lay her down ,he took the bowl and spill Waters on her stomach, he drinked water from her stomach and liked her pussy,he grabbet her by her weist into a doggy style and pushed into her. (1000)

And then he asked her do you Love me.... She anserd yes I do Love you.
He Said we Will see
He took his wand and call his patrounos, and  blue Wolf came out of his wand, she called her patrounos and the same Wolf came .
He looked suprised, but pleased.
He turn himself into wolf , she do it to.
Hermione I felt hot blood in my veins and then he grabbed the back of my neck with his theeth. And stared pounding hard...
After he came we turned back but clothes we were wearing were in pieces we repeired them with spell...
He left with out word
OMG I was so angry I told him that I Love him I got dressed in my school robes and went then I met Mcgonagoll in the stares.

Mcgonagoll: where were you today..
Hermione: I was feeling sick
Mcgonagoll: don't lie to me... Ms GRANGER, I know today it was your first,second and third time..... And I know your patrounos chagned ,you Just have to tell me who is he ...

( Draco was hiding behind the wall and listening )

Hermione :  it is ........a  one and only my Love ........ (1200).