Chapter three "Flight 121"

The differences between flight 121 and my first plane ride is that this plane is extremely small in comparison, I a pro at flying, and only a handful of people on the flight speak English.

I am seated by the aisle this time. Next to me is a guy who looks about fifteen. He has jet black hair that is obviously dyed. His leather boots have pointy studs on them that look like they are sharp enough to cut through bone. I shiver at that thought. Also I notice that he is jamming to Shooting Star on his fancy iPhone.

It's sort of ironic because Shooting Star is my all time favorite rock band! Some people think that it's weird a girly girl like myself is into rock music. But it's in my blood. Grandfather had a band when he was in high school and was the lead singer! The name of the band was Bang Out. Also my father was a guitarist in high school and was offered a spot in a popular band. He declined but never told me why.

A flight attendant walks by, so I ask for a water bottle and some peanuts. She smiles her forced, friendly, fake smile and replied in a thick accent.

"Of course mam'."

She gave me one of those mini waters and five small peanuts in a bag labeled in Spanish.

I glance out the window, to see large black storm clouds forming. Odd. Then I realize that the reoccurring rumbling noise is actually thunder and not the flight attendant's wheel cart's noises. At that point I truly started to freak out.

So I did something risky and tapped The creepy rocker's shoulder.

"What do you want?" He demanded, taking off his earphones. With a typical look a spoiled teen gives his parents.

"Aren't we flying straight into a thunder head cloud?"

"Uhh... (He looks out his window) Holy crap! That's so cool!"

"Hello ladies and gentleman this is your pilot speaking, as you have probably noticed there is a storm ahead. But to go around it would require more fuel that we did not plan for. So there may be a few bumpsy on the way. Don't worry we've got it all under control." He said with an accent, then repeated the same thing in Spanish

"Dude this pilot is crazy!" He mumbled then put his headphones back on at full blast