Welcome to New York

((Before I start, I just want to say thank you to all my readers that made Something to Dance For my most read story ever! In honor of that, you get a sequel! And if you're lucky, I'll be halfway done with this story during my break from school :) I love you guys and enjoy!))

Chapter One

***Angel's POV***

"Guys, this is it!"

I had finally arrived just outside of NYU. I was ecstatic that we would all still be together even in college. I would be joining them at NYU for my freshman year.

"Angel, chill! You'll hurt someone!"Michael laughed, as I jumped up and down with excitement.

"Sorry, I'm just excited. I'm finally here and we're all together!"

My brothers laughed at me as I jumped on Darren's back for a piggyback across the campus.

"So where's Moose?"

"He's with his parents, he said that he'll meet me in a bit."

I looked down at my beeping phone to see a group message from all my friends. They read things like, 'Stay safe at college, baby girl- Love, Hair or 'So proud of you for following your dreams in college! I love you!-Andie. I was seriously going to miss my crew, but I knew that they would always be my family. While thinking about them, I could see a dancer totally killing it a few places over. In fact, there were several dancers near by and I felt like I was in wonderland.

"I see you've figured out the wonders of New York,"Michael said to me, snickering.

I nodded, almost in a trance. My gaze was then shifted towards the dancer in all black. I immediately looked up at my brothers for permission to leave them.

"Go ahead, kiddo. We'll catch up later," Darren said, patting me on the head.

"Thank you, thank you!" I said, kissing both of their cheeks then taking off to go see the dancers.

I squeezed my way into the crowd to see what all the fuss was about and was immediately in awe.

"Whoa..."

"He's amazing, right? That's Kid Darkness, one of the best in the city."

I turned to face a very attractive guy in all black. His eyes were an interesting shade of hazel and green and he seemed vey charming.

"Yeah, he is."

The guy turned to face me and held our his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Julien."

I smiled and took his hand in mine.

"I'm Angel."

"Perfect name for such a pretty lady."

Normally, I would have blushed but something captured my attention yet again.

"Moose!"

Julien gave me a confused look, but then looked up to see my curly haired boyfriend battling Kid Darkness.

"Wait, you know that guy?"

I nodded, still in shock.

"That's my boyfriend," I said before noticing the crowd moving after Moose and his moves. "I have to go! It was nice meeting you, Julien!"

Running closer to Moose with the crowd, I could see him clearly a table and doing an ultra sick dance move. Kid Darkness stood in shock, not expecting Moose to be any good, but he happened to be one of the best. I giggled when Moose moved over to a nearby fountain and started creatively popping the bubbles.