•five•

Jin woke up. He had changed back to a human form in his sleep, yeah that happens sometimes. He realised Yoongi wasn't next to him.

He walked out the bedroom and saw the bathroom door shut, and heard the shower. "Ohhh..." Jin said to himself as he realised Yoongi was in the shower. Jin went back to Yoongi's room and played with his phone for a while.

Yoongi came into his room with a towel wrapped around his waist, and his hair was still wet. "Oh, Hey Yoongi!" Jin smiled. "Is it normal for you to change into human form in your sleep..?" Yoongi asked. Jin nodded his head. "Ah, it always happens. Sorry if it woke you up.." Jin looked down. "No, I was already awake. I was scratching your ears in your sleep... when you were a cat, I mean.." Yoongi chuckled.

Jin went a shade of pink. Yoongi found it cute. "I'll go make breakfast. My friend Taehyung is coming over later, so... you might wanna change into a cat. He's the one who was with me when we found you, and I don't know how he'd react to see a human with cat ears and a cat tail..." yoongi said, not trying to offend Jin. "Oh, sure! I don't mind at all. I mean, I'm a little disappointed that I can't really have fun with you guys, but... I'll be able to sit on your lap, right?" Jin said with excitement. Of course, being half cat he loves to sit on peoples laps.

"Sure! But I have one question..." yoongi said. "Go ahead!" Jin said. "How is it that you are half cat,  half human..? Like, was you mother a cat and dad a human?! COS THAT WOULD BE BESTIALITY!!" Yoongi said. Jin started to laugh.

"No!! Silly Yoongi. That would be impossible. I think it's just years ago one of our ancestors like got the blood of a cat in his blood when he touched a bloody cat, and the dna in the blood passed to a few of our family members, including me. My grandfather was a cat hybrid like me too. And as for the transformation, I really don't know. I do know that a human wouldn't be able to do this if their blood got mixed with a cat, but our ancestors were like.. magical anyway.. so.. yah.." Jin said.

"That's cool!" Yoongi said with enthusiasm. Jin smiled. They both had breakfast, and then Taehyung came.

The doorbell buzzed. Jin turned into his cat form, and Yoongi opened the door to see a smiling Tae Tae. "Hi yoongi!!!" taehyung shouted, showing his signature boxy smile. "Hey Tae. Come in~" said Yoongi. Taehyung sat on the sofa, next to the fluffy ginger cat.

"Jinnie, that's his name right?" Taehyung said. "Yeah, that's his name. I've gotten really attached to this cutie..." Yoongi said with a smirk. Taehyung scratched his ears. "Want something to drink?" Yoongi asked. "Can I have just coffee?" Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded before going to the kitchen to make it.

"Mew~" "awww!! How cute!" Taehyung cooed at the small cat sitting on his lap. "Jungkook would love you if he wasn't allergic.." taehyung chirped. Jinnie purred and cuddled up to taehyung, making sure he didn't fall asleep incase he changed in his sleep.

Yoongi came back with coffee for them both, and a bowl of water for Jinnie. "I need to bathe him today, since he was on the street." Yoongi sighed, knowing how hard it was to bathe cats. "Well, I'll help you if you want!" Taehyung smiled. "No, that's ok. I'll do it when you leave." Yoongi said, insisting so Tae got the idea. "Ok then."

Jinnie was trying not to fall asleep. He ended up failing though. Yoongi remembered that Jinnie can change in his sleep. "I.. I'm gonna take him upstairs to sleep. B-be right back!" He said, he quickly held Jinnie and took him to his room.

He put him in a blanket. He was so cute.. so small. He gave him a small kiss and went back down to Tae.

"He's so cute! I'm kinda jealous I don't have a cat, but Kookie is allergic.. which sucks."

Taehyung pouted. "Well, you can always come here to see him.." yoongi showed his gummy smile. Taehyung just chuckled at it. "Well, I need to be off now. I need to spend time with Jungkook. I promised to take him on a date today. Bye Hyung!" Taehyung got up and left.

Jin woke up. But, he was human again. He just pulled the blanket over him. Yoongi came in. "O-oh.. hey Yoongi, is Taehyung still here..?" He asked. "No, he just left." Yoongi said, going into his drawers.

He pulled out some clothes and passed them to Jin. "Here. Take these, go have a shower or bath and get changed into them. We can go out shopping to get you some stuff,  ok?" Yoongi smiled. "Ok, sure!" Jin said, and walked to the bathroom with the clothes.

Jin stepped into the shower. Oh how it felt good to get clean again. He washed his hair thoroughly, and washed his cat ears and tail, even though he hated getting those parts of him wet. (Cat instincts, ya know?)

He got out the shower and put the clothes on. It was a mint jumper and black skinny jeans. When he came out, Yoongi gave him a pair of black Converse. "All these things are new. I bought them a while ago but I never wore them. They look way better on you.." Yoongi blushed a little saying that.

"You can keep them. They are yours now. We can go out now to buy you some things." Yoongi said with a little excitement. "Ok! Thanks!" Jin said.

"One thing though.."

"What is it?"

"You have a hat I can wear...? It's just.." Jin said. "Ah! Your cat ears. Sure, here you go." Yoongi passed him a black beanie. They both left the house and went to the city by a bus.