•eight•

Yoongi went upstairs, to his room to find a sleeping ginger cat lying on the pillow. Yoongi found it extremely cute. It was 10:00pm, and Yoongi was extremely tired, so he had a shower and went to bed.

It was the middle of the night. Yoongi was lying awake. He just couldn't sleep.. "Jinnie?" Yoongi said, sort of hoping Jin would be awake so they could talk.

"Yoongi? What are you doing awake..?" A sleepy voice said. Yoongi looked at Jin, who had turned back to human form. "I can't sleep..." yoongi pouted. "And it's yoongi Hyung to you!" Yoongi said.

"Heh, sorry~" "whatever."

Jin blushed. Yoongi found it cute so he pulled Jin close to him. Their faces were very close together. Yoongi was leaning closer and closer.

Yoongis phone rang. It was Taehyung. "Damnit Tae..." yoongi groaned and answered the phone.

"HEY YOONGI!!" Taehyung shouted through the phone. It hurt Yoongi's ears, and Jins even more, as he has amazing hearing because of his cat senses. "Shh...! Please don't be so loud!!" Yoongi scolded him. "THIS PARTY IS LIT!!" Taehyung was definitely drunk.

"You have been drinking. Call yourself a taxi and go home before you faint and get raped." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN HERE AND JOIN ME? BRING- A FRIEND!" Taehyung's words were all over the place.

"Leave me alone, I want to sleep. If you are going to call me every time you go out getting drunk I will seriously block you!" Yoongi was pissed off now. Jin just sat their.. listening to their conversation.

"You are such a party pooper, you know? YA KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU AND I HOPE THAT CAT OF YOURS GETS HIT BY A CAR! HAHA!" Taehyung said. Yoongi knew he was drunk, but when he saw Jins face, he got really REALLY mad. He just hung up, after saying a quick "fuck you too."

"Jinnie~ He was drunk, he didn't mean it. He always gets drunk." Yoongi said, caressing Jins cheek. A tear rolled down Jins cheek, so Yoongi wiped away the tear.

Yoongi leaned into jin, and kissed his cherry-red lips. Jin didn't pull away though, he responded to the kiss. They kissed for around 9 seconds before pulling away.

"You are a really good kisser Jinnie~ so tell me, how many people did you kiss before?" Yoongi smirked. The kiss calmed him down A LOT.

"That... that was actually my first kiss.." Jin said with a red face. That made Yoongi love Jin even more. Yes, love. He couldn't deny it anymore. He loved Kim Seokjin.

"Really? A cute guy like you has never kissed anyone but me? I feel special." Yoongi said. "I'm scared that whoever I kiss will then find out I'm part cat, and then think I'm creepy and won't ever talk to me again. I don't want to be alone... so I don't cause the trouble in the first place." Jin sighed.

"Well just know that I will always love you, and you are mine. Forever~"