Chapter 2

We finally arrived at Woodbridge, VA. We stopped at a very big big expensive house. "I-is this OUR house?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes!"

"Holy shit." Lisbeth and said in awe. We got out of the car and went inside. It was huge. It had a big kitchen, living room, and 4 bathrooms with 1 half bathroom(which the laundry room was in). I couldn't belive I'm going to be living here.

"First one upstairs gets the biggest room!" Listbeth yells. I sprinted up the stairs and took the biggest bedroom(which has the biggest bathroom) before anyone else.

"Haha Liz! I got the biggest bedroom!" I yelled. She then took the bedroom next to me. My room had a big window that opened to a balcony and had the view of a beach."Yes." I said to my self sliding down the closed door.

"Hey open up I have your stuff!" My dad said laughing. I opened my door and laughed. I grabbed my stuff one by one putting it down each time.

"Thanks!' I said hugging him. I closed the door and started to play music as I unpacked.

~~~couple hours later~~~~

I looked at the clock it read: 12:15. I was laying on my bed scrolling through Twitter. I finally unpacked everything."Hey wanna go to the beach with me?" Liz said just bursting into my room.

"Don't you knock. " I replied laughing.

"Not anymore!" she exclaiming.

"Oh darn that sucks then the answer is a no."I said, smiling.

"Comeee onnnnnn." she wined.

"Ugh fine only because you're being annoying." I replied annoyed. I got up off my bed and said,"Now get out or I'm not going." I pushed her out of my room and closed the door. I went to my drawer and found a floral bikini top and pink bottoms with the sides cut out. I put it on and put on my flip-flops, grabbed my towel and my beach bag, and headed downstairs."Mom, me and Liz are going to beach, okay?"

"Okay be back soon." my mom said.

"Come on Liz!" I yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." she said coming downstairs. We left and headed towards the beach. Once we got there, we laid out our towels and put our stuff down. I put on sunscreen and laid down to tan. Liz did the same. "Doesn't Matthew Espinosa live here?" Liz said out of no where.

"Umm yeah I think." I said. Honestly I'm a huge fan of him(as well as the other Magcon boys), so I didn't think he lived here, I knew he lived here. I was mentally flipping out, and on the outside I was calm and collected.

"So do you think we would meet him if?" she asked.

"Um yeah maybe." I answered.

"One more question." she said.

"Yes Liz, what is it?" I sighed.

"Will Carter be with him?"

"I have no idea." I mumbled. Honestly I was telling the truth. Also I wanted to shut her up. She is a huge fan of Carter and since Matt and him are best friends, it kinda works out perfectly. I turned onto my stomach and closed my eyes. Liz and I started to talk about random things.

~~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~~

We finally got home after seeing a bunch of cute guys, playing with the sand, and playing in the water. I went to the kitchen and say a note from my parents saying they left to go look around the town. Surprisingly it was only 2:30, I thought it was a lot later. "So what do you wanna do know Liz?" I asked.

"I don't know. How about watch a movie?" she replied.

"Okay, what movie?" I said.

"Pitch Perfect please." she answered. I put in Pitch Perfect and practically jumped on the couch."Shit." I heard Lisbeth whisper.

"What?"I questioned.

"My ex just texted me."

"What the heck, what did he say?"

"He said, 'So I heard you moved, miss me?"

"Seriously what the heck we don't care okay, so don't answer him." she then nodded her head and threw her phone to the side. So Liz's last boyfriend was named Brandon. The thing about him was that he would treat you so well in the beginning, then would make you feel and treat you like shit. He was the reason she rarely wore dresses or make-up. He used to call her a slut for wearing it. Also lets just say he cause her physical and mental pain. She's been afraid he was going to come and take her. Anyways lets stick with the positive for now.

~~~~~

Just when movie ended my parents come home. They came with grocery bags in their hands, so Lisbeth and I ran to go help them.

"Hey we'll be starting to make dinner after we put the groceries away. You two might want to get changed." my mom said point to the bathing suits we had kept on. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I put on a tee-shirt and leggings. My hair was then put into messy bun. I went downstairs and sat down to watch TV.

"Dinners ready!"my mom and dad called. We were having spaghetti tonight. We sat down and started to eat. It was about 7 when I was just on my bed looking through Instagram. Matthew posted a selfie. The caption said, Finally home in VA. With heart eyes.

"OMG!" I screamed. Lisbeth ran into my room.

"WHATS WRONG ARE YOU HURT ARE YOU OKAY?" Liz questioned screaming too.

"I'm fine I'm fine it's just that Matt is here.He's at his house." I answered.

"Well thanks for the heart attack. If you don't mind I'm going to try to sleep." she said,walking back to her room. I laughed at her. I was slowly trying to keep my eyes open. I finally gave up on trying to stay up. I snuggled up with the covers over my body. Matt was in my mind, so I fell asleep dreaming about Matt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally finished it. I finished it with over 1000 words. That makes me really happy. So how is everyone doing. Opinions? Love you babes. Until next time. Peace out.