Chapter 3

(this is what Jill looks like)
"Jill."
"Jill."
"JILL!"
"JILLIAN!"
"WHAT! I'm up calm down." I say rubbing my eyes to see the blurry figure in front of me. It was only Liz, who was already dressed for some reason. "What time is it?"
"It's 10:30."
"And why are you dressed at 10:30?"
"I took a walk."
"You took a walk?" I say pretending to be shocked.
'Fight me.' She mouths before walking out of my room. I slightly laugh while making my way downstairs. The smell of pancakes and eggs fill the air. I sit down at the table waiting for my food. My dad puts a plate of eggs and toast in front of me following some orange juice with it.
"So what do you want to do today Jill?" Liz asked.
"I don't know. We could go shopping or the beach."
"Let's go shopping."
"Okay. Mom going shopping." I said to my mom while putting my plate away. She said a quick 'okay' while I went upstairs. I picked out a polka dot crop top, black high waisted shorts, and vans. I put them on and then did my hair and makeup then some jewelry. Before going downstairs I grabbed my polka dot bag.
"Hey are you ready?" Liz asked.
"Yep lets go." I said. We both said a quick 'bye' to my parents before heading out. We honestly didn't know where we would go considering we've only been here for 2 days. But we figured we could just ask someone where the mall is.

~10 minutes later~

We finally got to the mall after asking a couple people. Honestly I thought it would take longer, but it turns out the mall is really close to us. The mall is huge! They had all every store you could imagine. So by the time Liz and I are done we'll basically be broke.

"The real question right is, where do we start?" Liz said laughing.

"That's a good question." Eventually we walked into the first store and went from there.

We were less than half way through the mall before we got hungry. So we went up to the food court and holy shit was it big. Again they had almost every food place you can imagine.

"Oh geez. Now I'm conflicted on where I want to eat." Liz said.

"Let's just go to chick-fil-a." We went over and got our food. We sat down near these guys that looked oddly familiar. I tried to get a better look at them by moving a bit. It unfortunately didn't work out so i just pretended to throw something away. But that's when i saw who they were. I quickly walked back Liz to tell her.

"Liz!" I whisper shout.

"What?"

"You know the guys sitting next to us?"

"Yeah, what about them"

"Its the magcon boys!" I say excitedly.

"Really? We need to go talk to them."

"How?"

"Okay look I'll talk to them first then call you over." With that she went over to them. I watched her smoothly talk to them, waiting for her to signal me over. Finally she did and I tried to look as confident as I could. Liz and I pulled up chairs so we could talk.

"So they were telling me that they having a party tonight and asked if we wanted to go. So do you want to?" Liz said to me. The Matthew Espinosa wanted us to be at their party.

"Um sure, why not." I said trying to stay calm. "Can we have your numbers, so you can text us the address?"They agreed and we exchanged numbers. We talked a little bit more, but then we both had to go so we said byes.