14

{THIRD PERSON VIEW}

once they reached namjoon's place, hoseok grabbed his bag and stepped out of the car, admiring the place.

"wow. you have a really nice house," he told him, clinging onto his arm once they rejoined in front of the car.
namjoon felt slightly uncomfortable by the fact that they would be completely all week, since his roommate wasn't home at all. But he soon let go of that thought cause he realized that he would finally be able to make a real move on his prince!
hoseok let namjoon lead him into the apartment. he admired everything, the building was beautiful. once they got inside, he stepped in, taking a little look around before turning back to namjoon. "uh where should i put my stuff?"
namjoon chuckled at the olders confusion, but he just grabbed the bags and said "let me show you to my room" with a slight smirk on his face

hoseok nodded, letting go of his bags and following behind him. "alright," he smiled at the decorations around the place, they seemed so much like his style.
when they arrived to namjoons room, the younger put the bags in the corner and invited the older into another hug, which he hoped the other would gladly take. hoseok wrapped his arms tightly around namjoon's next, taking a deep breath, breathing in his scent. for the first time in a while, he felt safe, cared about, and loved. he meant something to someone.

namjoon could feel the tears in his eyes but he did his best to keep them in, it was just too hard. he started sniffling a little bit before once again lifting the olders head and kissing him on the forehead. all he wanted was for his love to stay in his arms forever.
hoseok closed his eyes. he was full of content. he grabbed namjoon's hand and pulled him to the living room. "you can pick the movie, i don't really care what we watch."
namjoon didn't really care what they watched either, so he just picked one of the first movies to pop up on netfilx "i hope the kissing booth is okay" he laughed out.
hoseok nodded as he sat down on the couch next to the younger and curled his body into his. he laid his head on his shoulder and turned his head to the tv screen.

namjoon was sitting comfortably in the couch and hopefully the older was too, but he wanted to be even more comfortable with the situation and asked the older "have you ever counted shoulders?"
he took his hand and started with his own shoulders "1,2" and then he went to the olders shoulders and went 3,4" and left his arm on the opposite side of himself, inviting the older to move closer to him
hoseok giggled at the cheesy move, moving himself a little closer into the invite. he pulled a blanket over the two of them, making sure they both were equally covered. he pressed a kiss to namjoon's cheek before turning his attention back to the movie.
namjoon really wanted to erase the awkward silence between them, so he used the cheesiest but smoothest moves he could think of. he felt safe in the olders embrace and he soon felt his eyelids getting heavier
hoseok cuddled into his side, eventually finding his head laid down on his chest. he listened to namjoon's breathing and felt his heart beat. it was so comforting, he ended up closing his eyes without realizing it. he really never wanted to leave.

and there the two of them laid, in each other's arms right were they wanted to be, the movie slowly finishing.

{time skip lmao}

namjoon woke up and realized that the older was still sound asleep. he caught himself staring at all the features of the beautiful person before him. namjoon moves his face closer to the olders face and kissed his forehead lightly and whispering into the kiss "i love you my prince, thank you for lighting up my world"
hoseok shuffled a bit in his sleep, burying himself into namjoon a bit more. he sighed before waking up a bit, realizing namjoon was looking at him. he rubbed his face, thinking there was drool or something but there wasn't so he just shrugged it off.

when the older finally woke up, namjoon had been staring at him for at least ten minutes. and he was proud of it, he was proud to call the older his. he didn't want his baby to ever go home.
hoseok smiled at namjoon and stretched. "sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable." he hugged the younger and swung his legs over his lap to get a better position.

namjoon smiled at what the olders said "as long as you're in my arms, i'll never be uncomfortable"
and he truly meant it!
he wasn't sure if they were gonna work out, but now he knew that they would last forever. he could feel in his heart that this was the start of something new
//inserts hsm pun

hoseok smiled and hid his face in namjoon's chest. "ah all your cheesy lines again," he chuckled. he was glad this was only the beginning of something.