Breakup..not Forever

Hi all
This is my first story of Manan
Infact they are my forever humesha  favorite Jodi..

The characters of this story are same as kyy..no change..but here is a new twist from a particular point of kyy and how it continues..in my own imagination...I hope u all enjoy..

At malhothra mansion,

Cabir= manik..what are you saying..hw can you just forget nandhini..Even The whole space acadamy knows about you two..how made for each other u two are..u guys are really madly in love with each other ...

Manik= yaar cabir..it's all over between us..Infact she is not the one for me ..she has broken my heart..she don't trust me..u know na..for me trust is love..she doesn't has that trust on me..

Cabir= but u have to give a. Chance na manik..what u are doing is really worst..

Manik:  I don't care cabir..anyways I need some lone time..u can leave.

Cabir:  it's up to you..but I'm telling uu..u are doing wrong..

Cabir  leaves the place ..and manik thinks about Manan moments and sleep ..

In Murthy house...
Nandhini is crying in front of her mirror..
Nandini' s POV

I don't know how can I get back my manik..ayyappa is this u want..u took manik away from me ..now he don't like to see even my face..I hurted him. But I'm ready to apologise..but he is not giving me a chance to do so .I don't know what to do..I can't leave without him..

Next day Space acadamy

Fab 5 is waiting in front of the college for some one...manik is in a hurry to see someone..Navya sees this and rushes to nandhini

Navya : nandhu..Fab 5 is waiting for someone..u come with Me.. let's see who is there..come na.

Nandini': Navya..I don't want to see..I'm not comming.
Navya: u have to Nandu..come..

(Navya takes nandini' with her..
A car enters the college and stops in front of Fab 5)

A new character to kyy..from warrior high..it's no one..VEEBHA..fab 5 school friend V..has came to Mumbai.

Cabir:. OMG..I can't believe ..V ( VEEBHA) u are so changed..u look so beautiful.. stunning yaar..

Manik runs to her and hugs her..

Manik:. V..how many years..I missed u a lot.. seriously..now u are with us na..

V:  arey..manik..I too missed u baby. I can't spend a day without thinking of u all..u guys are always in my thoughts ..

Mukti: Really..it's awesome..luv u dear..(they hug each other)

Alya:  U are staying with nee na..V..

V : of course yaar..I'm with u mmy cutee alya..

Dhruv : infact u two were besties na in the school..u guys should spend some time..

Manik : it's time to enjoy guys .we should celebrate..

( Nandini' and Navya was watching all this from corridor)

Nandini':  Navya, who's that girl..why she hugged manik.. I can't wait to know that..
Navya : wait..I will go and ask..

(Navya rushes to cabir)

Navya:. Cabir..u guys are seemed to be so happy..who is this..pretty lady..

Cabir: oo ..Navya ji..this is VEEBHA..our childhood friend..she has came to Mumbai ..now she is gonna with us..
(Manik by seeing Navya , searches for nandini'...he spots her behind the pillar hiding..he suddenly plans to hurt her..)

Manik takes V's hand on his..and pulls her to him..
Manik:. V u know na.. whenever I see u I remember about our past..I can't get over it . U are still single right?

V: tum na manik...naught boy..even the same here..u are dating with alya na..

Dhruv: no way..they broke up 2 months back...

V:  OMG..really..that means manik is still single right...

Nandini overhear this and get irittated..
Manik looks nadini and sees her weird face .
Manik likes to hurt nandini..

Fab 5 take V to their college...

Manik stills holds V's hand and walk inside ...
Nandini' and. Navya follows them secretly..

Manik tells v that he need to speak to her in personel...

This makes a blast in nandhu..she was broken ..and stands still..
Manik take VEEBHA to music room..

I hope u guys enjoyed my writing..
It's gonna more interesting from here onwards..keep following me..
Wait for my next part..