Hidden feelings

Guys I know u will be excited for today's update to know about the person who punched...

Thanks you for your support..I got many guessing from u..you guys are impossible really..keep supporting...

At the canteen,

A hand punched the boys face.. everyone is shocked..nandini closed her eyes and ears by hearing the sound..

Who will be that ?

Nandini slowly opened her eyes...she saw cabir dhruv alya mukti standing shocked at some one.

She thought herself..who else will be that..For sure. Manik bhi hoga...

Suddenly she heard a glass breaking sound from the table where fav 5 sat..she eagerly looked there and she saw manik in his monster awtar staring at some one..in anger...

She got shocked..Agar manik ne nahi punch Kiya..toh phir kis ne maara..

She turned slowly to her back and saw
ARYAMAN holding the boy's color in full on anger..

Nandini got shocked to see Aryamann there..at the same time she got disappointed that she want her HERO to punch him...but Manik ne kuch  nayi Kiya...

Cabir turned and looked at manik..he saw him in full on anger..

Cabir breaked the silence ...

Cabir : Aryamann..tum..wow..u did it in the right time..some one has to do this a minute before ( by looking at manik)..

ARYAMAN left that boy and said : how dare you talk to nandini like that..don't  try to come in front of me ever.....now leave I said..

( The boys leave that canteen)

ARYAMAN : nandini are you alright..

( Nandini still can't believe that it's Aryamann and not manik who punched..she is deep in her thoughts..)

ARYAMAN: nandini, are u listening..kuch toh hua nayi na..tu teek hai na..( he keeps his hand on her shoulder )

Nandini (regained sense) : yup...I'm okay.. her words are shattering..

( She turned and looked at manik again...he is standing with his red eyes when nandini looked him he threw away one more glass there and walked away from the canteen fast..)

Nandini don't know..why manik is behaving like this...

Cabir : Nandini..I know what you are thinking now...Manik is acting strange..he can't handle himself.. don't worry..I will talk to him..
     Guys come with me...let's look for manik..
( Fab 4 run behind of manik)

Aryamann : nandini ..shall we have a coffee..u will feel better..

(Nandini can't believe what happened just now...and she is still disappointed..)

Nandini : no Aryamann..not now ..plz give me some lone time..and thank you so much...you are my good friend..u have proved it..

ARYAMAN : no need of thank you for that..it's my duty na...ok I will leave..u take care..

(Guys what u think ...what Aryamann feels for nandini)

Fab 4 reaches the Audi..and they heard maniks guitar playing sound..