𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 1

The sky was a depressing grey as it cried onto humanity like it was a tissue. Her umbrella was the only form of protection against the heavy rain; it sheltered her as she walked to the tattoo shop, though, it could've been called an air raid shelter from the rain strike going on.

 The flickering open sign seemed to be the only happy and bright thing amidst the rain with its glow. Through the glass, that seemed to never be wiped, a tall- looking man, with a dark brown hair, was sat down at the front desk, tapping away into the oblivion of his phone.

 She put her umbrella down, in turn being slapped by the wind and rain, before placing it into her plastic grocery bag- that contained nothing more than her favourite snacks and drinks. Opening the door of the shop, she earned a look from the employee as she stepped in walking to the front desk.

"I want a tattoo," she stated curtly. The employee nodded and simply gestured for her to sit on of the chairs opposite his desk. 

She sauntered over to a seat, sitting her bags on the floor beside her before getting comfortable and subtly examining the employee who sat littered in tattoos. 

 Shoving her hands into her pockets to retrieve her phone, she unlocked it to reveal her desired tattoo which sat in her gallery.

"Ms?" The employee spoke, eyeing me from his seat.

 She shot her head up abruptly, meeting his eyes. 

"Yes?" She responded gathering her belongings.

"Mr Park, will now see you," he answered to which she nodded in response, standing up with her belongings.

The said man stood at the hallway entrance ready to guide her to where she was meant to get her tattoo. They soon met a door to which the employee knocked on precisely two times.

"Come in," a voice faintly replied.

Opening the door, she entered the dimly lit room as the employee then closed the door behind her.

"Have a seat," he spoke, the words escaping sensually and collected.