𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 22

(Listen to the song and read when lyrics begin)

roses are red

"Be careful what you wish for" she smirked.

violets are blue

Jimin watched amused, as she struggled to escape her bounds and live up to what she said.

my heart is dead

"Hmm, I think I'm very careful, don't you think, kitten-

im such a fool

"Don't fucking call me that" she cut him off.

"Stop swearing before I kiss you"

"Just fucking kiss me" she said finally giving into him.

There was no time for thoughts as he launched himself forward at her lips, as she let go of whatever had taken hold of her seconds ago. Transfixed, his thoughts were silenced by her taste as if taking an adrenaline shot, as if her lips sunk in a perfect fit, as if it wasn't wrong.

The heat between them increased.

Jimins lips crushed on hers unrestrained, he cupped her face with both hands as her fingers gripped her bounds to the point they were sweaty and bruised.

Everything came back to her. Every moment she shared with this man, all the love she emitted for this man all came pouring back into her system, filling her up with emotions she prior, refused to reminisce.

Every aching feeling she got in her heart because she wasn't in his arms, all laid heavily in her heart.

Everything she didn't want, came back to her and this time she couldn't refuse it.

She pulled out the kiss, feeling very conflicted with her emotions. She dazed up at the eyes of a man, she once loved.

Her eyes fixated on him, as everything blurred out. She watched him untie her wrists, while she tried hard to put her finger on what she was thinking as she focused on him.

The both of them were heavily radiating love.

But then it came back to her. Only, she refused to speak on what was coming from within her.

But he felt it.

She just couldn't love this man. She had many reasons not to-

But she did.

A/N

Pretty shitty chapter, but enjoy💸🦋