Taro ending

Even through all of this, everything, I still like Taro. Weird huh? But it's what I feel is right. I just hope he feels the same.
______________________________________

The boys were a little mad with that decision, but eventually got over it. I mean, I did like Taro first. The best part about this is I'm still friends with them, mostly. Aso is still my gym partner and I bake with Amao sometimes on weekends. Kizano and I are still good friends. Hanako was.....well Hanako. He got over it and eventually find himself being asked out by a girl with pink hair. He's over me. Osano and I are still great friends, although it took awhile for him to finally talk to me. He wasn't exactly the happiest when I told him I would choose Taro. Megamo and I don't really talk much anymore. We are basically acquaintances. Osoro was not happy with me at all.

"You chose that nerd!"

That is what he said when I told him. Of course I got mad and we don't really talk anymore, but we do share small smiles every once in awhile.

You may be asking how I asked him out, well I will say I was terrified.

What if he said no? Does he like me? Do I look ugly?

Questions were flying in my mind. Luckily for me I swallowed down my cowardice. I managed to have a little conversation with him without messing up words and then I asked him if I could talk to him after school. He had smiled and agreed.

So the rest of the say went by and I was shaking. I really didn't want him to say no.

My heart stopped when I saw him standing there.

I took a few deep breaths and walked on.

"Hey."

He smiles again.

"Hey."

Of course I started slurring my words.

"So do you....er....I mean do....we want to....wait .....i meant date......um....like me?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"Ireallylikeyoupleasegoonadatewithme!"

"Ok calm down and speak clearly."

I sighed.

"I really like you taro. Your sweet, kind, caring, and super super super cute. I was hoping you would want to go on a d...date tomorrow. What do ya say?"

It takes him a second to answer. At first I had figured it was because he didn't like me.

"I'm sorry. It was weird of me huh? Uh...ill just leave now and you can -"

"Oh no no. I mean yes. Yes I will go on a date with you. I think you are pretty cool as well and beautiful."

At this comment my face turned a shade of red, but my smile grew greatly.

He really said yes!
I felt my confidence go up majorly.

"Then I'll meet you at the park tomorrow at 5."

"Its a date."
______________________________________
Bonus time: just some extra scenes

The first kiss
So our first kiss was accidental actually. Yeah we were dating. It's pretty funny actually.

Anyway we were at an ice cream shop. I got cake batter flavor with waffle cone and he got chocolate. He was standing by a tree waiting for me to get my ice cream. I did and started walking toward him. Of course at that time I tripped on a rock. Yeah clumsy me. I tripped and landed right on top of him. Including lips on lips.

I sat up blushing, he was blushing too.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to -"

I was stopped as he pulled me down for another kiss.

It caught me by surprise.
He said something that caused me to laugh afterward.

"You taste like cake."
______________________________________

Ta da- there's taro ending. I hope you liked it and don't be sad if the book will be ending soon. I am working on another one about Taro and Ayano older. Make sure to check when that's up.
I'll have another ending out soon.