Megamo

Were the boys happy? No...... Okay I totally get it. Megamo is arrogant, has a big ego, and can be full of himself at times, but I still love him. Plus, he isnt like that to me. He's very sweet actually and always brings me roses after I told him I chose him.

Also let me just tell you what he said when I chose him.

"Pfft.....I knew you were gonna choose me all along. Who could resist?"

He then grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. It was like I could feel the emotion radiating off of him. It felt.......amazing! I laughed.

He turned out to be a pretty possesive boyfriend. He would glare at any guy who looked at me in a flirtatious way or sometimes any guy who just looked at me. I kinda liked it though because it shows me that he cares and that's really special. Plus it was really cool when he shut down the girls' confessions. I would be the one laughing on the sidelines.

Lucky for us we went to the same college after we graduated. It was unintentional, but Im not complaining. College was harder for us considering the thousands of girl looking for his attention. He stayed loyal, though through all of it. Of course I also had guys going for me, but Megamo shut them up. He would make a big scene out of it before dipping and kissing me fiercely.

I still kinda liked it.

Bonus: they are married and are both 25

"What do you want to do tomorrow since we are both off work?"

We were both lying in bed and I put down the book I was reading. He looks me right in the eye and begins speaking.

"I want to have a kid."

I blush and begin coughing.

I look away from him.

I did not think he was gonna ask that.

"You really want us to have a kid?"

"Would I say that if I didn't?"

"Wait, Ayano. Are you not wanting a child?"

"Oh no no no. Of course I want one. I just want to make sure we are ready for the hardships that come with this."

He smiles at me with a gleam in his eye and takes my hand.

"I am definitely ready."

I smile back at him.

"Then I am too."

I give him a quick kiss.

"Goodnight. Let's not go crazy tomorrow."

I am about to turn of the lamp when he pulls me into him and kisses my neck.

My blush returns.

"Who said I wanted to wait until tomorrow?"

"I just figured we wanted to rest until then. You know, gain our energy."

"Nope. Im ready."

I roll my eyes at him.

"Men always like this part."

"Hey! We like the outcome too."

"Okay okay. Enough chit chat. Lets just get this done."

"I love you ayano."

"I love you too."