No more lies. (Sensetive chapter, please skip if offended)

(play the song whenever you want)

We were all sitting in the living room enjoying out tea and sandwiches, when I felt something warm drip on my leg. I looked down and saw that the blood from my arms was coming through the bandages. I need to change these quickly before someone notices. "Um, hey guys I'll be right back I forgot something up stairs."

"Okay Aki, we'll be right here." I smiled at them and quickly ran upstairs to y bathroom. I turned and locked the door so no one could get in, and I searched the door for more bandages, but there weren't any left. What am I going to do If I can't cover up my arms then their all going to find out about what I did. Then as I was about to unlock the door I heard a knock, and a deep familiar voice outside.

"Aki, it's Takashi. Every ones waiting for you, are you alright?" I can't lie to my brother, I need to tell him the truth, and hope that he can help me tell the others.

"Listen Takashi, there's something I need to show you. You're probably going to get mad at me for doing this." He just looked at me concerned for what I was about to show him. I rolled up my sleeves, and revealed my secret.

His eyes widened, and he began to raise his arms

His eyes widened, and he began to raise his arms. I was afraid that he was going to hit me like my grandmother did. But instead of feeling pain, I felt a warm embrace as he wrapped his arms around me in the tightest hug I've ever felt. I decided to hug him back, then I felt tears on my shoulder soaking my hoodie. I backed up slowly and looked my brother in the eyes. He was crying.

"Idiot, why didn't you tell me." he just hugged me again, but this time, I was the one crying. I couldn't stop, it was like I couldn't control my tears.

"I thought you would be mad at me for not telling you the truth, for telling you I was fine, b-but I w-wasn't." he just hugged me tighter, as if he was never going to let me go.

"How could I be mad at you? Granted yes I'm a little hurt because you didn't tell me, but now I hope you'll trust me a little more, maybe even enough to tell me anything that is bother, or hurting you." I looked up at him and smiled, I think he understands that I won't do it anymore.

"Um, Onii-chan . Could you maybe come with me and help me explain to everyone downstairs?" I pat my head and we walked down together.

(Time skip to after the explanation.)

"Oh Aki." Haruhi got up and hugged me. "I wish you had told me, from now on no more secrets ok?" I looked at everyone, and out of them all the most worried was Kaoru. He's so cute when he's worried. WAIT WHAT?!?! There's no way, am I falling for Kaoru? Well, I'll worry about that later. For now, I'll just be happy that I have so many friends I can trust.

"Correction Haruhi, no more Lies. From now on, only the truth." She smiled at me and hugged me once again.

"OH MY DAUGHTERS ARE SO ADORABLE!" Tamaki was about to hug us.

"Don't even think about it you shady Pervert." He froze in the air, and went back to his mushroom growing corner. Everyone else just started laughing, even myself. This is it, this is my new family, and I can't wait for the journey ahead.