Chapter 1

(Y/N pov) 5 years ago

You where walking down death city with your Meister/Neko girlfriend Mina Harker the III.

She was the most precious thing in your world

She was the most precious thing in your world. You loved her to death and loved to massage her hair and ears. She would always purr when ever you did that and you thought it was so cute when she did that.

You both had just collected 99 Kishin egg souls and where about to collect a witches soul and she was nervous. When ever she got nervous she would put her MP3 player on and listen to her music. You tried to talk to her but she wasn't listening, you pulled the headphone out of her ear so she could here you.

Mina: hey!

Y/N: I've been trying to talk to you for the past ten minutes.

Mina: I'm sorry, you know I turn up my volume to high when I'm nervous.

Y/N: babe relax. Your amazing in combat well do fine.

Mina: thanks y/n. But still capturing a witches soul is not easy.

Y/N: I know but where ready, we'll do fine. After all I am the son of the lord of the undead.

She then punches your shoulder in annoyance.

Y/N: oh yeah I also have an amazing girlfriend who is an amazing Meister.

You both got on a train and headed off to find a witch in the next city

(Time skip)

You and Mina where alone on the train and she was sleeping on your shoulder listening to her music and purring. You where about to fall asleep until the mirror in your pocket starting ringing. You pulled it out to see who it was hoping it was death and not your father Hades.

Y/N: ah shit...

Mina: what?

Y/N: it's my dad (sighs) might as well see what he wants.

You tapped on the mirror and it began to glow and you saw your dad on his thrown that was made of several swords.

Y/N:(sighs) hey dad....