Chapter 5

(Y/N pov)

You opened your eyes and found yourself in a dark room on a bed. Your hands and legs where tied to the bed post by what appeared to be black snakes. You tried to yell for help but you had a rag over your mouth.

Y/N: mmmmghmmnn?!!!!!!

???: I see your finally awake handsome~

The figure stepped out of the shadows and showed they where wearing a black hood and you recognized them.

Y/N: nurfe meedusa?

Medusa: aww I'm glad you recognize me handsome~

You then tied to get free but the snakes kept on tithe in on your legs and wrists

Y/N mind: ah shit! This hurts!

You then got pissed more and your rage for to the extreme and your hair turned into orange flames and it burned away the rag across your mouth,

Y/N: let me go you psychotic snake bitch!

Medusa: aww you hurt my feelings~

She then walked over to you and had a syringe with a black liquid inside of it.

Y/N: get away from me!

She then continued to walk over to you and wrapped more snakes around you to hold you down more. She then pouted the syringe near your arm and you freaked out.

Y/N: let go of me!

Then she did something you didn't expect she grabbed your face and kissed you to calm you down at first you where taken back but she ran her hand through your flamed hair and you calmed down, she then injected the needle into your arm and at first it hurt you but you didn't mind the pain. She then finished injecting you with the liquid and took it out. She then stopped kissing you and pulled back.

Y/N: why did you do that?

Medusa: your cute and also it seemed like the only way to calm you down.

Y/N: why...am I...tired...all of a sudden...

Medusa: shhh...sleep now handsome it's a long process and you need your strength.

You then closed your eyes passed out and medusa kissed your cheek.

(Time skip)

You opened your eyes and saw you where laying in a different bed this time, you saw a sign it said DWMA. You figured you where in the nurses room you tried to stand up but felt a sense of pain in your right leg.

Y/N: oh wtf?

The current swung open and you saw medusa with another injection with the same black liquid.

Medusa: morning sleepy head time for your medicine.

You pulled your arm away from her and gave her a death glare.

Medusa: oh don't be so rude darling~

You turned your hair into flames to give her a warning. She then summoned a bunch of vector arrows around you as a warning.

Y/N: fine.

You gave her your arm and she injected you with the black liquid again into your arm. She then kissed you check after she was done.

Medusa: thank you handsome~

You simply rolled your eyes and laid back in the bed until you heard a familiar voice along with a few others.

Maka: y/n!

She ran over to you and hugged you tightly and so did the others.

Tsubaki: we were so worried about you!