chapter one

Stella's P.O.V.**

       "Ahhh! Harry Styles ! I love you !"

i never screamed so loud in my life. i guess you could say i was fangirling or whatever, but i didnt care. then thats when it happened. Harry slowly bent down and looked into my eyes... God his eyes are so green. As he sung that last lines of What Makes You Beautiful..

he turned off his microphone and said "Hello my dear, Im sorry but i just need to know your name.."

Harry Styles?! The so perfect Harry? He could get any girl he wants.. Why me? This is so unreal.

" uhh Stella, Stella Bleu.." i blushed.

"Stella? What a lovely name. Well darling i must say youre quite beautiful." he said with a voice so pure.

He gentley reached his hand up around my neck and leaned in to ki-

"Stella! Wake the fuck up."

Shit. A dream.Fuck I knew it was to good to be true. Too perfect to be real.

"what do you want veronica?" i groaned as i turned over.

"Dude, Stella! One Direction is doing a contest to win TWO tickets and some meet and greets!!"

i thought to myself for a minute. Nobody usually wins those things... what kinda of contest anyways? And what if we dont win.. thats gunna suck.. Shit.

"No one ever wins these.. but hey i dont have anything to lose.."

After i finished talking Veronica jumped up to find out every bit of information she could find about the contest. It was apparently a calling contest.. like a radio station thing.. Hundredth caller wins.. hmmm.. seems easy enough. i picked up my phone and dialled the number Veronica read out.

555-729-5262...

I waited patiently five minutes before pressing the "call" button. Ok, here goes nothing..

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Out of nowhere the ringing stopped .. damn, that was quick.

"CONGRADULATIONS!" A really loud voice screamed through the speakers on my cell phone. so loud even veronica could hear and she was sitting across the room.

"You are the hundreth caller! Now you have to answer one question and the two One Direction tickets are yours! you ready?!"

this is so unreal. i couldnt reply. i couldnt find any air in my lungs to speak.

"Hello? caller one hundred? heellooo? you still there?"

"oh um hi" i managed to choke out it sounded alot less steady then i planned.

"Hello caller? May i ask for your name?" said the voice of the radio talk show host..

"Stella, my name is Stella." i said this time with alittle more confidence.

"Well Stella you are one lucky girl, one simple answer and you get to meet the one and only ONE DIRECTION!"

he said One Direction much louder then anything else.. I think it was for the affect but honestly it just hurt my ears -____-

i laughed into the phone and just continuted.

"Yep i am. So what is this question exactly?" sounding a bit nervous.